UK Driving Theory Test

SinghMunda

I have my driving theory test in 10 days, and a bit worried, becuase you have to wear headphones durin it. I am worried because I am not sure how the headphones will fit on my pagh. Has anyone taken the theory test recently? What was it like?

Oh bloody hell ! ... thinking of me being in a car on uk streets gives me goosebumps....so rough man....and also may i ask why in the flipping hell you have to wear headphones?? is it not a test on a jumbo jet is it?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

lol yaar, dont worry not only is the damn test easy, the headfones will fit over your head if they dont coz you are wearing some bad ass bunga or funky samosa, then just put the head fones on from infront of your face like sunglasses or from the back of ur neck,

trust me yaar theory test you could pass in your sleep.

lol yaar, dont worry not only is the damn test easy, the headfones will fit over your head if they dont coz you are wearing some bad ass bunga or funky samosa, then just put the head fones on from infront of your face like sunglasses or from the back of ur neck,

trust me yaar theory test you could pass in your sleep.

Gurfate Murgeeman...can you please explain me why one need to put head phones to go on a drive test? :wink: :LOL::LOL:

its the theory test yaara, not the drivnig test.. its were you are asked multiple choice questions about the thoeretical side of driving a vehicle on uk roads.

and hence part of the exam is audio based, so you have to use the headfones for that part.

We brits are far more advanced then canadians.. hence we can drive big cars on small streets, whereas canadians have problems driving small cars on motorway sized streets.

its the theory test yaara, not the drivnig test.. its were you are asked multiple choice questions about the thoeretical side of driving a vehicle on uk roads.

and hence part of the exam is audio based, so you have to use the headfones for that part.

We brits are far more advanced then canadians.. hence we can drive big cars on small streets, whereas canadians have problems driving small cars on motorway sized streets.

lol, are you calling yourself a good driver? :wink: