the importance of the world

Sukhi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i did... skim read it at least. freud's wish fulfillment dreaming is one theory among many... i've read many articles on studies that have varied conclusions about dreams. it's very difficult to prove anything, because all the evidence is subjective.

i'll beat sukhi to it this time & say... care to explain?

As long as you are attached or are in the grasp of your reality, whether it be your dream or this world its existence is important.

when you awaken from your disillusion then what importance does it hold for you realize the false existence of your dream/world.

it's very difficult to prove anything, because all the evidence is subjective.

agreed guv - that was also stated in the article.

This is not proof that Freudian dream theory is correct," he says. "It makes Freudian dream theory neuroscientifically plausible and possible.

Pheena - that's deep!

As long as you are attached or are in the grasp of your reality, whether it be your dream or this world its existence is important.

when you awaken from your disillusion then what importance does it hold for you realize the false existence of your dream/world.

Pheenu, extend this thought to all of your lives and what your soul believes its suffering through while remaining "veiled" and you'll know what i was talkin about in terms of the pm i sent to you about 'sin'.

none of it is of consequence cuz in the end, there is only One.

cappeesh?