Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

Gurfateh Ji.............

Name: Gursev Singh

I wanna thank N3O as he got me back onto the panth and for being such a wicked (wahabi...LOL) friend...

i'm jus kiddin bro..........u are da man (and not the voman........ :LOL: )

i'm eternally grateful for this................ :bow:

oi oi bros and sis's :wink:

Gonna be my 1st post :roll: . i am 21 (feeling old) from leicester that small city in the midlands :P study in birmingham well in dudley at a training centre just done my mcse going on to do my ccnp, missions. and my mates call me micky :D

Intrests walking the dog (called Dribbles :LOL: ), luv sleeping; well power naps and working on the car but am to lazy.

yo yo yo yoy oy yo yo. hi ho ho. was sup my people, my name is sodhi, this could possibly be the third time i have introduced my self, but i jus cnt get enuff of people sayin, welcome to sa....enjoy your stay.

come on n30 u no u wanna say it to me, gad dang it

welcome fearless warrior. dun worry bout feelin old. we're all old geeza's in here anyways. cept for Tejvir. she's the youngest person here who wants to get married asap. newho, tha's besides the point. enjoy ur time on sikhawareness...

Sodhi... i'm feelin the burn over here. how many times out of the 3 you've intro'd yourself have i welcomed you?! and you say that you're finally accpeted by your peers?! tha's it. i take back my welcome for you. you are no longer welcome to SA. now run off and cry in a corner like a good lil boy. you have angered the great Maha Devi Chandi Sri Mata SukhiUnderScoreVee Bibi 108 111. pray for forgiveness, child...

oi oi bros and sis's :wink:

Gonna be my 1st post :roll: . i am 21 (feeling old) from leicester that small city in the midlands :P study in birmingham well in dudley at a training centre just done my mcse going on to do my ccnp, missions. and my mates call me micky :D

Intrests walking the dog (called Dribbles :LOL: ), luv sleeping; well power naps and working on the car but am to lazy.

kewl @CCNP, im on CCNA at the mo, bt lookin to go to that later..aint graduated yet...thought id save sum time

welcome fearless warrior. dun worry bout feelin old. we're all old geeza's in here anyways. cept for Tejvir. she's the youngest person here who wants to get married asap. newho, tha's besides the point. enjoy ur time on sikhawareness...

oye...sukhi whats this bout...i don't wanna get married..i'm trying to run away from it...goodness....

• 1 month later...