Bruce Lung

HUH?  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

• I'm crazy?!
    • Not crazy

I am making this thread because you seem to have gotten the wrong idea about me. I never resorted to personal attacks or anything of that kind. It is for this reason I see no need to apologize. If you don't believe me, other people who read this can probably vouch, that I didn't say thing against you in any post..lol

But seriously relax with the pms man...you seem to wound up.

I really don't care for e-drama...so say what you like...lol

I made a poll too..cause I like em.. :D

Quote of my reply from other thread.

Um...the reason I didn't reply is because I posted I didn't want to continue going back and forth with you. read up post.

But since you want to send me pms, I will reply. Um my silence does not speak volumes about anything...I was silent because I said I didn't want to respond to you and go back and forth.

Unkind? Sorry if you feel it is in my nature to be unkind..nowhere in any of my posts have i been unkind or resorted to personal attacks. I don't know what I have said that offended you so much? I am being honest here...I have reread by posts, and I don't see antying deeply offensive toward you..please clarify.

it's quite horrid when sikhs are unkind. i know it seems naive, but somehow i'm always expecting a much higher standard of conduct from sikhs than from common men, so it's very hurtful. an unworthy action from a respected sikh causes resentment that lasts for years.

i'm not going to comment about khalistan and stuff any more. i just hope that the power of gurbani and keertan will bring everyone together and back to their proper senses. i know it can do it.

and yes i am a bit crazy, but that's why i hoped to fit in over here in the first place.

huh? you didn't even respond to me...wtf?

and the crazy stuff was for me..you know when some one says "I'm crazy" they are usually referring to themselves..

This is why I said I would stop responding to your posts..cause you don't make sense...you change the topic all the time, and bring up khalistanis in every thread...even when the topic has nothing to do with it...lol

So I'm not arrogant when I said I would stop talking to you, I gave a reason, not that I'm better than you, but you don't seem to want any discussion. Peace

PM from Bruce Lung

"Palm this is an invitation to meet me in person to discuss some of the issues we've covered. We're not getting anywhere with our dialogue on the internet. Your references to paranoia, drugs and delusion are beginning to sound shallow and empty.. It's an old broken record.

What do you say?"

I say no. I would rather have the debate on an open forum in a transparent manner. My guardians told me not to meet up with strange men from the internet. If you really really do want to meet up I will be free in October after I am back from beautiful Brazil, I live in central london (Marble Arch). Perhaps we sould all have a little SA get together and have pringles and sangria.

o btw Bruce.. yeh u crazy dude!.. :evil:

and Palm Tree... you super dooper crazy dude!.. :twisted:

Welcome to Sikh Awareness the land of the CRAZY DUDES!! So can all the crazy dudes get on with each other! its wicked that you have different perspectives on things... but we can only move FORWARD TOGETHER if we learn to disagree.. it's really really hard i know!! but YOU have the power!!! :D

PM from Bruce Lung

"Palm this is an invitation to meet me in person to discuss some of the issues we've covered. We're not getting anywhere with our dialogue on the internet. Your references to paranoia, drugs and delusion are beginning to sound shallow and empty.. It's an old broken record.

What do you say?"

I say no. I would rather have the debate on an open forum in a transparent manner. My guardians told me not to meet up with strange men from the internet. If you really really do want to meet up I will be free in October after I am back from beautiful Brazil, I live in central london (Marble Arch). Perhaps we sould all have a little SA get together and have pringles and sangria.

you are quite disgusting, do you know that? i was just showing that i ain't scared of you.

you are obviously scared of me, but i can't blame you for that.

(joke)

are you saying you don't mind having the discussion?

yes...and I don't mind people having different opinions than me...it is good for discussion. But, I don't understand you: I don't know what I said that was offensive. You seem to take things off the internet way to seriously, and seem to wound up. And I have never passed judgement on you or resorted to personal attacks...simply replied to what you posted...or what type of personality your posts posses. Btw...it's not "in my nature to be unkind" But then again, you pass judgement on me...

I don't get it, you get offened when I haven't done anything to you, and then you judge me? lol...

but whatever floats your boat... :D

dayam...

first of all... you guys seriously need to lighten up. honestly...

if you're gonna be this serious in THIS section... you need a get a life. and i dun care HOW you take that. offensively, rudely, something that a "chav" would say, whatever...

brucely lucy, ya SERIOUSLY need a to get your head checked man.

first of all, hell-bound monkey has REPEATEDLY apologized in his posts and is making an effort to actually discuss this in a proper way with you, and you just seem to be turning it around on him.

man i dunno what he said that hurt you so bad, that you cannot see past your own "pain" to recognize the fact that he's apologized for it and wants to discuss stuff with you in a proper manner.

if you really wanna discuss things around here, you're gonna need to build a thicker skin that. i've had worse things said to me both on this site and off this site. and you dun see me break down and cry about it.

so seriously.

and this isn't just for brucey lucy, but everyone else around here who've been acting like total idiots.

and i'm not gonna apologize for sayin that.

so do what you want.

call me a "chav" if you like.

i seriously couldn't care less.