What Is Bhagauti?

40 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

Guru Nanak Dev Ji :   DDSSGNDJM

Guru Granth Sahib ji ( difficult one, anyone who gets deserve a prize from SA) : KKBNKJHPKRLPKSHNDPDSDDSSGGSJM    have fun!  

if you find it too difficult, I will give some hints.

I quit!!.. You just took all the fun outta this Game.  

14 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

WTF this is some next level shit.

Gunahgar you have surpassed me, Paapiman and Amardeep. You have achieved the highest avastha known to man, the ACRONYM Avastha.

Assembling
Complicated
Rosary
Of
Names
You
Motherf**ker

haha I think thats all I wanted , some praise jus kidin lo

I will make it easier   (KKBNKJHPKRLPKSHNDPDSDDSSGGSJM)

some hints: it is often used in Ardas, especially Nanaksar Ardas, papiman might know this .

I will break it up  KKB  NKJ HPKR LPKS HN DPDS   DDSSGGSJM      (KKB stands for Kalyug Ke Bohith)

Let me know if you still need more hints.  ;)  

11 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Sorry I f**ked up. I swear it will never f**king happen again.

I never read it as f**** up I always read it as effed up. Cuz I think then it's not that offensive. And even punjabi people use that word so much, daney eff loh. Like seriously it's better to say  daney kha loh. Smh

4 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

I am gona go with -

KKBNK JHPKRL PKSHNDPDS DDSSGGSJM

Koti Koti Bar Namaskar Karoon  Jo Hame Prabhu Ke Raste Lagate  Parmatma Ke Shri Hari Naam Da Paatth Di Sikhya Dete Dhan Sahib Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

haha awesome!!! good one:)

Kalyug Ke Bohith Naam Ke Jahaz Halat Palat Ke Rakhyak Lok Parlok Ke Sahayak  Hazar Nazar Dasan Pathshian De Saroop Dhan Sahib Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!!

I just realized that we are actually  "likh naam salah likh" doing sift salah through typing :) awesome

35 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I never read it as f**** up I always read it as effed up. Cuz I think then it's not that offensive. And even punjabi people use that word so much, daney eff loh. Like seriously it's better to say  daney kha loh. Smh

You know what i fink? I fink you are meeting too many people with a lifp. And they are making your life mizerable when they fare their daney with you and fay daney f**k lo, but what they are really faying is daney f**k lo. You underftand what I am faying?

14 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

haha awesome!!! good one:)

Kalyug Ke Bohith Naam Ke Jahaz Halat Palat Ke Rakhyak Lok Parlok Ke Sahayak  Hazar Nazar Dasan Pathshian De Saroop Dhan Sahib Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!!

I just realized that we are actually  "likh naam salah likh" doing sift salah through typing :) awesome

Your ACRONYM is so long even you messed it up!

It is KKB  NKJ HPKR LPKS HN DPDS   DDSSGGSJM
Kalyug Ke Bohith   Naam Ke Jahaz   Halat Palat Ke Rakhyak   Lok Parlok Ke Sahayak   Hazar Nazar   Dasan Pathshian De Saroop   Dhan Dhan Sahib Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!!

lol

11 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Your ACRONYM is so long even you messed it up!

It is KKB  NKJ HPKR LPKS HN DPDS   DDSSGGSJM

good catch lol

16 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

You know what i fink? I fink you are meeting too many people with a lifp. And they are making your life mizerable when they fare their daney with you and fay daney f**k lo, but what they are really faying is daney f**k lo. You underftand what I am faying?

you sound like an aussie

2 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

you sound like an aussie

That's racist.

If I was an aussie I would sound like -
Croikey, you knauw wot i fink? I fink yur meeting too many peepo wif a lisp. And they ah making your loif miserable when they shaya thaya donay wif you and say "donay f**k lo", but wot they ah really saying is donay chhuk lo. Do you undastand wot I am saying?

1 minute ago, BhagatSingh said:

That's racist.

If I was an aussie I would sound like -
Croikey, you knauw wot i fink? I fink yur meeting too many peepo wif a lisp. And they ah making your loif miserable when they shaya thaya donay wif you and say "donay f**k lo", but wot they ah really saying is donay chhuk lo. Do you undastand wot I am saying?

haha  I NO UNDERSTAND BATT JU SAYING

11 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

all those Eff words reminded me of this guy and now he's on repeat. Now you might be wondering how. I don't like cursing and that's why I gave up rap music long time ago but then I stumbled upon this spiritual religious guy and his cursing does not make me mad. I forgot about him and now after many years I found him lol. So thank you.

10 hours ago, Gunahgar said:

haha  I NO UNDERSTAND BATT JU SAYING

10 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

Ju don't no nothinG. Don't make pun OK? If ju drink milak of mother, pight me.

What if he had Formula type, Can he still pight ju?

10 hours ago, Gunahgar said:

Also the husk of rice or wheat is also called Phak.

I dislike this word so much, I don't know how to make my Aunt/mom stop saying it without letting them know what is it. Another  thing I hear is Benis ( beans). Don't call my mind dirty lol but it's so obvious when I hear Benis, what I think, brother of Benis is. Sorry young kids on the forum.

@BhagatSingh In the beginning of Nanak Prakash by Kavi Santokh Singh there is praise of the Devi prior to the composition beginning.  However the prime Isht in the mangacarah is Oankaar.

ਕਬਿੱਤ ॥ ਤੀਨੋ ਲੋਕ ਬਰ ਦਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਜਾਚੈਂ ਮਹਾਰਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਤਾਪ ਹਾਨੀ ਆਦਿ ਤੀਨੋ ਗੁਨ ਮੰਡਿਕਾ
ਤੀਨੋ ਕਾਲ ਮਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਸ਼ਕਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨੀ ਤਵ ਤੀਨੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਤਵਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਗਾਨੀ ਬਰ ਬੰਡਿਕਾ
ਦੀਨੀ ਰਜਧਾਨੀ ਬੱਜ੍ਰ ਪਾਨੀ ਕੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਨ ਪਾਨੀ ਜਾਨੀ ਮੈਂ ਭਵਾਨੀ ਸੁਖ ਖਾਨੀ ਖਲ ਖੰਡਿਕਾ
ਨਮੋ ਨਮੋ ਬਾਕ ਬਾਨੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਬਿਦਤਾਨੀ ਦਾਸ ਰਸਨਾ ਬਸਾਨੀ ਜੈਤਿ ਜੈਤਿ ਮਾਤ ਚੰਡਿਕਾ

Edited by amardeep

2 hours ago, amardeep said:

@BhagatSingh In the beginning of Nanak Prakash by Kavi Santokh Singh there is praise of the Devi prior to the composition beginning.  However the prime Isht in the mangacarah is Oankaar.

"However the prime Isht in the mangacarah is Oankaar."
They all start writings with Onkar symbol.
So are they are all the same one religion?
Are all the Abrahamic religions all one religion because they all believe in Prophet Abraham?

Onkar symbol cannot be used to determine religion, it cannot be used to determine differences in theology.

Onkar symbol can only be used to determine geographical location -> since folks in India are more likely to start their writings with Onkar symbol.
It can also be used to determine language and specific geographical location in India (as shown below).
And lastly, it may be used for dating -> depending on when this trend of starting work with Onkar symbol began.

ॐ - Sanskrit
ੴ - Punjabi, North India

Bengali, East India -
Om_symbol.gif
Tamil, South India
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/Tamil_Om.svg

Kannada, South India
Kannada_OM.png

Sorry I should have posted the manglacharan also. It is below. Kavi Santokh Singh's isht is Akal Purakh and he then has a section praising the devi whereafter his book Nanak Prakash begins. Similiar to certain parts of the Sri Chaubis Avatar

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
 ਅਥ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਲਿਖਯਤੇ ।
ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥ ਏਕੁੰਕਾਰਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਤਿਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਹੋਇ । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੇ ਫਤੇ ਵਿਘਨ ਵਿਨਾਸ਼ਨ ਸੋਇ ॥੧॥

And then begins the devi ustat kabit above teeno lok bar daani teeno jaachai maharani....

His poetry and use of words is mind blowing man.

Edited by amardeep

@amardeep

Ok nice. As I said, Onkar is used universally regardless of religion. So it tells use very little about the religious structure that is employed. Just that it is one of the Indian religions.

Guru (and Satguru and Waheguru) are also used by members of other religions. The Guru-Sikh relationship is there all over India, and was present before our 10 gurus even. This manglacharan tells us which Guru they follow and whether they have a Guru.
E.g. Those belonging to different religious structures, those worshipping different forms of God, if they have a Guru, they will do a manglacharan to that Guru.
And E.g. Those who follow Prophet Jesus is one religion. Those who follow Prophet Mohammad is another religion. It's like that.

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥ ਏਕੁੰਕਾਰਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਤਿਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਹੋਇ । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੇ ਫਤੇ ਵਿਘਨ ਵਿਨਾਸ਼ਨ ਸੋਇ ॥੧॥

This bolded bit is basically an elaboration of ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ He is doing manglacharan of the 10 Gurus. So we know that he is from tradition of Nanak.

AND we know this tradition of Nanak is completely separate religion from others.

9 hours ago, amardeep said:

Kavi Santokh Singh's isht is Akal Purakh

But he didn't say it. If he has mentioned that in other writings then that's a different case. I'd be interested in seeing his other writings. Maybe that will lend some weight to what you are saying.

However, the above Guru-Manglacharan tells us he is a follower of 10 Gurus but what is seen below is defining his theological structure. This is talking about which form of God he worships. In this case, it is the Goddess Chandika.

13 hours ago, amardeep said:

To clarify once more -

ਅਥ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਲਿਖਯਤੇ । <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name of writing
ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥ ਏਕੁੰਕਾਰਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਤਿਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਹੋਇ । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੇ ਫਤੇ ਵਿਘਨ ਵਿਨਾਸ਼ਨ ਸੋਇ ॥੧॥ <---------------------- Bows down to his Isht Guru
ਕਬਿੱਤ ॥ ਤੀਨੋ ਲੋਕ ਬਰ ਦਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਜਾਚੈਂ ਮਹਾਰਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਤਾਪ ਹਾਨੀ ਆਦਿ ਤੀਨੋ ਗੁਨ ਮੰਡਿਕਾ < ------------------------------ Bows down to Isht Goddess, his Isht Devi Chandika

PS
use @ + my name to link your posts to me.

20 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

@amardeep

Ok nice. As I said, Onkar is used universally regardless of religion. So it tells use very little about the religious structure that is employed. Just that it is one of the Indian religions.

Guru (and Satguru and Waheguru) are also used by members of other religions. The Guru-Sikh relationship is there all over India, and was present before our 10 gurus even. This manglacharan tells us which Guru they follow and whether they have a Guru.
E.g. Those belonging to different religious structures, those worshipping different forms of God, if they have a Guru, they will do a manglacharan to that Guru.
And E.g. Those who follow Prophet Jesus is one religion. Those who follow Prophet Mohammad is another religion. It's like that.

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

This bolded bit is basically an elaboration of ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ He is doing manglacharan of the 10 Gurus. So we know that he is from tradition of Nanak.

AND we know this tradition of Nanak is completely separate religion from others.

But he didn't say it. If he has mentioned that in other writings then that's a different case. I'd be interested in seeing his other writings. Maybe that will lend some weight to what you are saying.

However, the above Guru-Manglacharan tells us he is a follower of 10 Gurus but what is seen below is defining his theological structure. This is talking about which form of God he worships. In this case, it is the Goddess Chandika.

To clarify once more -

ਅਥ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਲਿਖਯਤੇ । <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name of writing
ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥ ਏਕੁੰਕਾਰਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਤਿਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਹੋਇ । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੇ ਫਤੇ ਵਿਘਨ ਵਿਨਾਸ਼ਨ ਸੋਇ ॥੧॥ <---------------------- Bows down to his Isht Guru
ਕਬਿੱਤ ॥ ਤੀਨੋ ਲੋਕ ਬਰ ਦਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਜਾਚੈਂ ਮਹਾਰਾਨੀ ਤੀਨੋ ਤਾਪ ਹਾਨੀ ਆਦਿ ਤੀਨੋ ਗੁਨ ਮੰਡਿਕਾ < ------------------------------ Bows down to Isht Goddess, his Isht Devi Chandika

PS
use @ + my name to link your posts to me.

Babaji are you implying that Kavi Santokh Singh was also following another religion like you said kavi Shyam, kavi Ram etc also were?

In his Japji Sahib teeka his manglacharan is longer. First he bows to Akal Purakh, then the devi, then the 10 Gurus, then to the sword of Guru Gobind SIngh, then to the form of Guru Gobind Singh, , then to his Vidiya Guru Giani Sant SIngh and finally to the raja of Kaithal who was his patron and paid for the teeka to be written. It opens with Sri Paramatma namah. So Akal Purakh was his prime isht.

The opening lines is to Akal Purakh (Ek Oankaar) - he states that Akal Purakh is the Guru and through the Guru Akal Purakh will be met.  ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥ ਏਕੁੰਕਾਰਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਤਿਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਹੋਇ । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੇ ਫਤੇ ਵਿਘਨ ਵਿਨਾਸ਼ਨ ਸੋਇ ॥੧॥  The praise of the Ten Gurus come after the devi kabit.  So the prime isht is Akal Purakh as is also seen in the Garab Ganjni Teeka.

Each Guru is also given a seperate section in the later verses .

Edited by amardeep

Okay be cautious about what I wrote above. I just looked at two different prints of the Garabganjani teeka and none of them have the devi mentioned in the manglacharan. Which is weird cause im preety sure i've seen one version where the devi is mentioned. I think in the two printed versions it has been censored out. There must be a third and older print where the original text is given in its entirety.

30 minutes ago, amardeep said:

In his Japji Sahib teeka his manglacharan is longer. First he bows to Akal Purakh, then the devi, then the 10 Gurus, then to the sword of Guru Gobind SIngh, then to the form of Guru Gobind Singh, , then to his Vidiya Guru Giani Sant SIngh and finally to the raja of Kaithal who was his patron and paid for the teeka to be written.

Ok. You are more familiar with his writings. If you don't wish to share all of those specific verses that is fine. I'll take your word for it.

30 minutes ago, amardeep said:

The opening lines is to Akal Purakh (Ek Oankaar)

Just remember Onkar is not good for determing whether Akal Purakh is being talked about.
In the example you gave, Akal Purakh is not in the picture. However if he has explicitly stated otherwise, elsewhere in his writings, then I'll take your word for it.

I don't want to keep repeating myself. I will talk about the implications of the manglacharan, that is, the manglacharan according to your words.
If you think Onkar always refers to Akal Purush, now would be a good time to make that case.

I dont mind sharing it. I thought you already had it in PDF since it was shared on here some time back. Here is a scribd version:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/215180616/Garab-Ganjani-Teeka-Kavi-Santokh-Singh#scribd

See page 20

Ek Oankaar always refers to Akal Purakh in the writings i've come across.  Oankaar in a broader indic context might refer to other deities etc, - I dont know so im not gonna rule it out. But Kavi ji writes Ik Oankaara. Not Oankaara.

28 minutes ago, amardeep said:

I dont mind sharing it. I thought you already had it in PDF since it was shared on here some time back. Here is a scribd version:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/215180616/Garab-Ganjani-Teeka-Kavi-Santokh-Singh#scribd

See page 20

Ek Oankaar always refers to Akal Purakh in the writings i've come across.  Oankaar in a broader indic context might refer to other deities etc, - I dont know so im not gonna rule it out. But Kavi ji writes Ik Oankaara. Not Oankaara.

EkOnkar/Onkar. No difference. There's only one Onkar whether you write 1 or not.

ॐ - Sanskrit
ੴ - Punjabi, North India

Bengali, East India -
Om_symbol.gif
Tamil, South India
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/Tamil_Om.svg

Kannada, South India
Kannada_OM.png