Sant Baba Balwinder Singh (Nanaksar/Kurali Wale)

All,

After contacting Gurdwara Dashmesh Darbar, Roseberry Avenue, Manor Park, London, I can confirm that Sant Baba Balwinder Singh will be doing kirtan on

Saturday 25 July from 8:30pm to 9:30pm

Everyday from Monday 27 July to 2nd July 7:30pm-8:30pm

If anyone else has any other information about where baba ji will be doing kirtan, please post...

i don't know much about him but here is a little bit that i know . He used to do seva in sri sachkhand sahib in nanaksar jagraon . as u already know , u can go inside the sachkhand only if u promise to do 2 sukhmani , or 6 mala mool mantar ,or 80 maala waheguru mantar , or 10 japji sahib .

his duty was at the door of sri sachkhand sahib and to tell people to do paths . but after sometime he started taking money from people and said he will do paths for them . Sant Baba Kundan Singh ji who were the main sevadar at that time came to know about this. then he were talking to him about this issue in his room and scolding him with love . then some sardars who had come from kurali, requested baba kundan singh ji to take take balwinder singh with them , so that they can make a gurdwara there in kurali , baba ji agreed and since then balwinder singh remained there . but the pyaar between him and baba kundan singh ji didn't decrease . balwinder singh used to respect and love baba ji very much .

i m not trying to say anything wrong or disrespectful about Baba Balwinder Singh . who knows his avastha may have increased since then . only god knows . so don't take me wrong . that's a little bit info i know .

And by the way his keertan is superb , bahut rasdayak.

More devaan Dates and times..

31 June-1,2 July (7:30-9pm) Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar, Rosebury Avenue, Manor Park

Sat 2nd July (5:30-6:30am) Simran

Sat 2nd July (11pm-12pm) Erith Gurdwara Sahib

Sun 3rd July (10:30am-12:30pm) Gurdwara Hargobind Sahib Sikh Temple, 8 Highfield Rod, Dartford Kent,

Sun 3rd July (7-8pm) Gurdwara Sahib Sikh Temple, Gravesend

4,5,6,7 July (6:30-7:30pm) Gurdwara Hargobind Sahib Sikh Temple, 8 Highfield Road, Dartford, Kent,

8,9 July (7:45-9pm) Ramgarhia Sikh Association, Gurdwara Sahib Sikh Temple, Woolwich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Baba ji is doing kirtan again at the following locations..

20-Jan-06 Friday (7:30 to 8:30pm) East Ham Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar

21-Jan-06 Saturday (7:30 to 8:30pm) East Ham Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar

22-Jan-06 Sunday (4:30-5:30am) East Ham Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar - Sukhmani Sahib

22-Jan-06 Sunday (5:30-6:30am) East Ham Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar - Simran

22-Jan-06 Sunday Woolwich Ramgarhia Gurdwara Masons Hill 6-7:30pm

23-Jan-06 Monday Woolwich Ramgarhia Gurdwara Masons Hill 6-7:30pm

24-Jan-06 Tuesday Woolwich Ramgarhia Gurdwara Masons Hill 6-7:30pm

25-Jan-06 Wednesday Gravesend Ravidas Gurdwara (6-7:30pm)

26-Jan-06 Thursday Gravesend Ravidas Gurdwara (6-7:30pm)

27-Jan-06 Friday Gravesend Ravidas Gurdwara(6-7:30pm)

28-Jan-06 Saturday Guru Nanak Gurdwara. 2A Dallow Road, Luton. (Yaad Sant Baba Kundan Singh) - 6:30pm to 8pm

29-Jan-06 Sunday Southall Gurdwara Nanaksar (Evening) Might be Cancelled as I have heard Baba ji might be flying back to India on that day.