chalisa started , please do ardaas for me !

wjkk wjkf

with the apaar kirpa of guru ji and his hukam , i have begun the chalisa ( sava lakh jaap of mool mantar ).

sadh sangat ji , this mahan yagya can only be completed with your ardaas . please do ardaas to guru ji for mu successs .

first day of my chalisa went successfully without any vighan and hope the whole chalisa will be successful . i will keep u updated on any mystical experiences if i have any .

dhanyavaad

wjkk wjkf

Vahigurooo Ji,

We are really honored to have gurmukhs with firm iradaie(faith) like you on this site.

Please tell us your routine, what you eating, and maryada you are following in this chalisa?

wjkk wjkf

well here is the maryada i followed :

since , it was the first day i made degh and offered it to guru ji i.e. bhog

and then took hukamnama from pothi sahib . i lit a desi ghee jot . spread a white sheet underneath me . wore white clothes . took kesi ishnan and wore pavitar bastars .

then around 12 :30 am i started doing the path and finished at 3:30 . i sat straight with legs crossed but after 30 minutes it started paining in my back . i started moving here and there . :)

since i m not a chardikala singh and that practical it was tough to sit for three hours straight :D but wit h gur kirpa i managed it .

i haven't paid much attention to eating . i m amritdhari so vegetarian . and i just ate tostitos with salsa sauce , i dunno if its bad :D

we will c wt happens next . it ws only the first day . just need gur aashirwaad . i have summer vacations so i m just free . tht's y i started it .

it had been my foremost desire to a paath like this since grade 10 . but now i have the time . i just pray to guru ji to give me power to finish this kaaraj .

any further advice , suggestions will be much appreciated

waheguru ...

unbreakable, please try to respect other members view...he is not advertising of what he is doing but he is inspiring others to do the same...

This is what meditation section, this is exactly what we are suppose to discuss...expereinces, ways so others can get learn and get inspired...if you don't like it..then put a SOCK in it ...don't view the thread...!

Good luck paji.... Theres nothing wrong with sharing ur experiences coz we dont personaly know u.... hehe make sure u have 100% love towards god and 100%faith sometimes ur faith might decrease for some reason buts thats kaljug tryna make u stop. Also put water on asan and drink after each paat. Good luck!

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

Can someone please explain what Chalisa is and how do you keep count of the Jaap.

And good luck bro, it is good that you are sharing your experince with us, I like it.

EDITED:

Sorry, I have got my answer.

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji Ki Fateh

• 4 weeks later...

well the 40 days are over now .

with guru jis kirpa i managed to do 1 lakh jaap just short of 25000 . he he

i missed some of the days . then i started going to work and i couldn't catch up and also i couldn't follow the complete maryada in the last 15-20 days.

i also failed to maintain control over my senses and nau dawars . so that s why i think i am not worthy of having any kirpa or any spiritual experience.

although i failed completely but i am not disappointed . i hope i guru ji will have kirpa on this worthless person .

well thats all from me

good bye everyone