where do we go from here??

bimel

after death...where do we go...do we as sikhs believe in the existence of heaven and hell??..or do we either "go back to him" or we reincarnate ??is reincarnation some sort of hell for us and "joining the almighty" considered as heaven??...or there is no such thing as that??

wow...this is a huge question, and N30 et all can probably answer better than me but as fas as I know:

earth is a dharamsal - and as humans we have been given the opportunity to merge with Maharaji, an opportunity which even devte wish they could have.

there are many naraks or 'hells' and many khands, karam Khands, Saram khands etc, read Jap Ji Sahib.

we either go to these places depending on how we live our lives, or we may be reincarnated as animals or possibly human if we deserv it...

theres a shabad which says:

if dying thought is of, women you will come back as a prostitute, money you'll come back as a snake.

it goes on but i froget exactly what it says, people who lead generally good lives, and are 'good people' but dont do bhakti come back as dogs. They have easy lives, but dont have access to bhakti.

we believ in the existance of all these places, but we do not aspire to any as Sikhs. - we are to live according to the Hukam, thats what a SSikh aspires to. Whether that means Sach Khand or narak is besides the point.

after death...where do we go...do we as sikhs believe in the existence of heaven and hell??..or do we either "go back to him" or we reincarnate ??is reincarnation some sort of hell for us and "joining the almighty" considered as heaven??...or there is no such thing as that??

before i fry my brains out to answer that..lol :LOL:

i think veeer you should search for after heaven/hell/ reincarnation key words put them in search feature..try to run the search ...you will find large number of posts regarding this topic.

if you still find no luck..let me know on this topic..i ll copy and paste for you :D