Khalsa establishment to save Hinduism?

Wahe Guru ji ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru ji ki Fateh,

I had discussion with my friend and i asked him that what he thinks of "Khalsa establishment" by Guru Gobind singh ji? And he came up with statement that he created Khalsa just to save Hinduism? I don't agree with this statement so I want to start this discussion.

Khalsa was created because to fight oppression. Fight Oppression does not mean to save hindus only. Fight Oppression means to save the weak regardless if you are black, white, yellow, green, brown...regardless of any color, creed or relegion!!

Another pathetic propaganda rss loves to spread!

Sat Sri Akal:

Hindus shouldn't need the Khalsa for that. They have the Kshytria class, whose sole purpose of existence is to defend the Hindu faith from threats. Unfortunately, they "forgot" that duty when the Mughals came.

Khalsa's purpose is to save mankind from oppression, not just Hindus.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Are we the protectors of Hind? Well although you will never hear it from an indian these day's Guru Teg Bahadur was oft reffered to as 'Hind De Chaddar' (protector of Hind 'india') but the indians have short memories when it comes to remembering those who sacrificed themselves for them, they think you suffer from selective amnesia as well that's why they spread misinformation and lies with confidence because they believe you don't remember anyway, the Q is ....do you?

When Guru Teg Bahadur ji met with Aurangzeb to protest at the treatment of the kashmiri pandits, whom had approached the Guru to plead with him to save their faith through his sacrifice it is reported that Aurangzeb asked Guruji "what is this? The first Nanak would not wear the junoo (sacred thread) and here you stand as the ninth Nanak telling me you will not allow us to remove it !! What sort of wisdom is this ?

It was then that Guruji replied that it is not the junoo that is at issue, it is a question of FORCE. Guru Nanak was being forced to wear the thread so he denied it and you Aurangzeb are now forcing it's removal. That which we cannot allow is the use of force by the strong upon the weak. Had you been a Hindu ruler who persecuted your muslim subjects then again I would have come to raise my voice against your tyranny.

So you see this idea that we were a creation brought into existence only to save the faith of anyone group of people is entirely false. If you want to see where this idea was conceived just look at the people who seek to popularise this myth. Most right wing hindu groups are subscribers to this amongst many more lies and distortions that aim to weaken the khalsa from it's root's. Which is why it is so important to have a good understanding of Sikhe so that the next time someone puts a spurious argument such as this, your reply will have the strength to shake the fool to HIS roots.

Gur Fateh

Sukhbir Singh