Quick survey of Japji sahib katha.(max- 10 min to complete)

source: http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=7695

Please leave your feedback/suggestions. Also please complete this quick survey which will help me to analyze few things, skills based on the survey. Also if you have any questions regarding japji sahib katha english translations, please post them here. Gursikhs on this site will try best to answer them. ...hopefully i can try them too.

1. How did you find japji sahib katha translations?

a) poorly translated.

B) fairly translated, could be better.

c) good translations

d) extremely good translations.

2. How did you find japji sahib katha translations in terms of enchancing your knowledge?

a). No difference, i am already aware of this stuff because of vidya i was able to gain before.

B) little difference, most of it already aware of it.

c). Helpful

d) extremely helpful, this katha by gyan ji really enchanced my knowledge...suprised to know depth of gurbani..

3. Did this japji sahib katha confused you at times, made you ponder upon it few times before grasping the vast knowledge in the katha?

a) yes it confused even more now.

B) confused at times but it was manageable, made sense later.

c) wasn't confusing but really made me ponder upon on the vast knowledge before grasping it fully.

d) wasn't confusing, didn't made me ponder upon, it exactly made sense because it was quite related to what i already knew.

Foremost important question.

4. Did this katha helped you/ inspired you/reinforced you to reflect on each pauri of japji sahib while doing nitneem(every day prayers)??

a)yes

B) yes but at the same time, i m still reading through japji sahib katha, hopefully in future i should be able print it out and should be able to reflect on whatever i learned from this katha on my daily prayers?

c) Yes, i spent full 1-2 hour to reflect on whatever i learned from this katha while recitating japji sahib patt.

d) No

e) No, it didn't, I would rather just recite japji sahib fastly without reflecting upon at this time because in future this fast recitation will help me develop new personal expereince with divine while reciting japji sahib.

nah, can't be bothered, it's complex since i m dealing with 4 set of questions and 16 options.

No worries veer ji..just give your honest answer..it's just a survey..i won't get mad at you if i don't like those answers..hahah.. lol :LOL:

source: http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=7695

the undeleted ones are my choices

c) good translations

2. How did you find japji sahib katha translations in terms of enchancing your knowledge?

d) extremely helpful, this katha by gyan ji really enchanced my knowledge...(didnt surprise me)

3. Did this japji sahib katha confused you at times, made you ponder upon it few times before grasping the vast knowledge in the katha?

c) wasn't confusing but really made me ponder upon on the vast knowledge before grasping it fully.

4. Did this katha helped you/ inspired you/reinforced you to reflect on each pauri of japji sahib while doing nitneem(every day prayers)??

B) yes but at the same time, i m still reading through japji sahib katha, hopefully in future i should be able print it out and should be able to reflect on whatever i learned from this katha on my daily prayers?

yea - you should compile it into a downloadabel printable file methinks

singh thee katha was helpful and will give an insight for people who were unable to understand the katha in punjabi.

Now can i make a request and ask you to translate the Aatam Gian Katha. That really will benefit all as it is hard for the common person to grasp and the meanings are very deep. But if one understands this and takes it in then that person will make great strides to god.

c) good translations

c). Helpful

B) confused at times but it was manageable, made sense later.

a)yes

it's doable not impossible..what we need however, team of sevadars..fully dedicated to this seva and deadlines... this probably ideal..i wish i could do that but will keep trying.. don't want to say i ll take this seva...what if it's not fullfilled after all we are just kalyugi jev's...so dekho jivaie vahiguroo di kirpa.