What is Sikh culture?

All,

I want to discuss this in detail. I was going through one book of Sikhism and writer mentioned that "Gurus" filtered all the man made cultures and gave sikhs a new unique "Sikh culture" now he didn't make it clear what he was stating so I thought of posting it here to get the the feedback. I'm researching on it as well.

Also, let's discuss Punjabi culture as well. Can we still claim that Sikhs culture is Punjabi culture? When we can see sikhism spreading globally?

What is Punjabi culture anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Sikh culture is jus a way of life dat we hav 2 adopt. I also tink Sikh culture is da most adoptable culture, meaning dat u can still add ur own culture into it, but you hav to try 2 filter out da other kinds of tings dat might b anti-sikh.

Sat Sri Akal:

A culture is an individual group of people with similar ideals, rules, morality, practices and procedures. Sikh Culture is based on Gurbani and Rehat, combined with community worship of the Almighty. It remains distinct from other cultures and the rules, practices, procedures are clearly laid out in the Rehat Maryada. The ideals and morality are encompassed in Gurbani.

Presto...Sikh Culture.

• 2 weeks later...

SIkhism is Sikhism... u only follow the truth or u dont - im not tryna preach or sound too sttrict.... i just saying u cnt call Sikhi a way of life or just a catagory - its the truth...call it a society a tewam a culture or a religion..... it matter of facts.... it everything... and its ONE.

you hav to try 2 filter out da other kinds of tings dat might b anti-sikh.

I meant dis. U can't live in a different country without adopting sum of da culture. U won't be able 2 survive.