Islamophobia amongst the so called members of this forum!

John

I find it absolutely appauling that people on this forum are such narrow minded bafoons..... the Shia Sikh discussion was a good discussion. ITS A PITY THAT NARROW MINDED ISLAMOPHOBICS CANNOT APPRECIATE MORE THAN WHAT THEY HOLD.....which is NOTHING really

Ya Nanak Shah!!!!

Look john and other members, as moderators we have to make a decision based on complaints of members especially when there are six members. We got complaints from 6 different users, requesting to close that thread.

If i were to get 7 genuine members tom who want me to open thread so that they can add something productive. I be more than happy to re-open that thread.

Guest Javanmard

Gurfateh

Dear John, N3O is an honest person and he is not Islamophobic. On the other hand this cannot be said of other members of the forum be they Neo-Sikhs or Sanatanis. One good thing is that it revealed these people's open or unconscious allegiance to caste and blood which is the very programm of Hindu nationalism.

my life is a paradox

I am RSS and I like McDonald's cheeseburgers, so I think I have to quit my religion and I would like the islamophiliacs to explain to me why it is okay to serve beef at mcdonald's but next to impossible to get sausage????

is it a coincidence or are you guys on this website in guise to push ronald's agenda???

dhan dhan AAA steak

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE………honest………..further more I can confirm non of them have a so much as a sausage roll! They are doomed in limbo until they can find a decent KFC……one where the tamil don’t mess your order up……However I have found an ancient ustad who is willing to teach us Darwinists the true Mukthi Liberation by power Maha Bandar Shah penthra.

Below is a short clip where I show “who da manâ€

WARNING Javanmard this is me, after seeing this you will shake in those very trendy shoes you have on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__7L6ht6_Qg

Not for the faint hearted. This is at my best.

Guest Javanmard

Dancing Warrior:

"You have no idea Oh’ Chubby Wan Kenobi , how much power I hold in my mighty hands………all four of them."

Must have been a result of your training alone for the Kella Thor challenge...

Admin Note: Take your personal issues over the pm guys,

Topic Closed