Can Sharia (Islamic Law) work in the 21st Century?

namjap

Guest Javanmard

well why don't you go and make a change instead of stating the obvious? Amazing how you use the struggle of wonderful women like Shirin Ebadi for your own propaganda. Iranian women have more courage and strength than most of you. At least Iranian families don't mourn when a girl is born...and Iran doesn't have a whole section of its female population missing unlike a certain community.

Amazing how namjap thinks the Iranian mullahs:

1. represent Shi'ism

2. represent Iranians

Namjap whilst you sit on your arse complaining about shari'a there are people who make a difference:

http://www.time.com/time/2004/innovators/200405/kadivar.html

namjap:

Those men who act according to the orders of women are impure, filthy and foolish.

Those impure men are engrossed in sexual desire; they consult their women and walk accordingly.

ang 304 of Maharaj

ooooh Sikhi is also degrading towards woman.. you should leave sikhi now...

Guest Javanmard

As usual you guys didnt' get what I mean by shari'a being the lower level but nevermind. I can't blame people for having learning deficiencies. No Guru Nanak didn't abolish shari'a as Nanakpanthi Muslims follow shari'a and so did Bhai Mardana. Shari'a is the lower level of a range of steps that lead to God. I am not surprised by your comments though....quite predictable.