~New Sikh youth world order ~

SAadmin

Love towards guru ji doesnt have any language, there is no question about it.

However I cannot stop thinking how funny it would sound when sikhs who are influenced by black sub culture get darshan of guru ji and talk with guru ji- yo man that sick yo in anand, i got darshan of guru maharaj. i spoke to guru ji, i said yo guru ji, your parkash is sick yo, hook me up with some sick kirpa yo, please take me wiv ya, please bless me with some kirpa yo. then after that discuss with singhs about the vision, you know geeza- maharaj was wearing 5 kakars yo, pure sarblohi yo, i cannot stop looking at maharaj's shastar yo.

It just sound innocent funny man, nothing wrong with the lingo. just funny. just like it would mad funny it would sound when rapper when dies, talks to dharamraja. yo what did i commit wrong man? i thought i was defending myself when i killed that &#&#$# mosquito. take a chill pill yo, here take some crack and say wiv me- waz up geeezaaa?

and may i ask whats wrong with uk sikhs? i read something shocking, youths are confused man, they find completely alright to sleep with bnp to press their agenda to kick out muslims and on other hand some new age youths find it completely ok to sleep with pakistan in order to fight against hindus and get khalistan..lol

i find it really odd and funny..

hoddie of sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale/khalistan- 5 quids

hand made taksali kirpan - 30 quids

big titanuim or sarbloh hand made karas- 40-50 quids

new age sikh youth fanatics hating on muslims and hindus and sleeping with BNP and then lol sleeping with pakistani - PRICELESS!! only in UK ..LOL

Love towards guru ji doesnt have any language, there is no question about it.

However I cannot stop thinking how funny it would sound when sikhs who are influenced by black sub culture get darshan of guru ji and talk with guru ji- yo man that sick yo in anand, i got darshan of guru maharaj. i spoke to guru ji, i said yo guru ji, your parkash is sick yo, hook me up with some sick kirpa yo, please take me wiv ya, please bless me with some kirpa yo. then after that discuss with singhs about the vision, you know geeza- maharaj was wearing 5 kakars yo, pure sarblohi yo, i cannot stop looking at maharaj's shastar yo.

It just sound innocent funny man, nothing wrong with the lingo. just funny. just like it would mad funny it would sound when rapper when dies, talks to dharamraja. yo what did i commit wrong man? i thought i was defending myself when i killed that &#&#$# mosquito. take a chill pill yo, here take some crack and say wiv me- waz up geeezaaa?

haha :LOL::LOL::LOL: