Sign in to follow this  
Kam1825

Exclusive Katha by Sri Maan Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji

Thanks to the moderators of www.gurmatveechar.com now uploaded to the website is exclusive katha by Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae. This includes alternative katha to that of the Guru Granth Sahib Katha released by Damdami Taksal (mehta). Also there is a number of katha divans relating to ithaas from the sri sooraj prakash.

it is coming up onto the webpage slowly but is worth waiting for it is a gem and thankfully in time for the barsi of Baba Thakur Singh Ji

please take you time out to listen to the files at your pleasure

enjoy

the cds can not be brought anywhere. THis katha has not been made available and is all mish mashed in different spools collecting dust. There were no plans by taksal to clean or release these. they were just to collect dust for this reason the website moderator has worked hard to bring these to the sangat

Cheers Tirath, i have been using Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and done the best i can on each file. With each file it can take up to an hour but unfotunately i cant get the files cleaner then that. belive the originals were really bad.

Will try soundforge. Thanks

reel to reel tape - but the tapes' left open on a spool and unless kept really well gets mouldy and starts to disintegrate, hence your muffled, distorted thing. Kam, get soundforge, take out the bass frequencies and slightly heighten the middle frequencies for voice.

i am currently busy to clean the audio further as am going to be away for a month o two. download what you can and it would be good if you could clean it at your pleasure. I am trying to get sound forge but cant afford it at the moment so will be some time if i do clean the tracks