Katha By Baba Inderjeet Singh Ji Rakbe Walae

Kam1825

Very quick post, on www.gurmatveechar.com you can find katha by Baba Indarjeet SIngh Ji Rakbe Walae. They are a great student of Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae. they are very knowledgeable with regards to vedant and are Sant Hari SIngh Ji Randhawae Walae's Vidya ustaad.

Please take the time out to listen to their katha

One of the sources tell me that baba inderjit singh ji are here in toronto. However, they are not doing katha at the gurdwara just at the house of the premis. I really like to have their darshan, does anyone more info on where they staying in toronto and gives darshan to normal joe blow people like us or just premis?

I think correct me if m wrong but one of observations can explain closeness between boparaie and budda dal is that baba mohan singh ji bhindranwale were related to sackhand vasi baba santa singh ji. can anyone confirm that please?

i have looked into this and it isn't the case. the translation of Baba Jawala Singh Ji's life story by Sant Jagjit Singh Ji called the radience of Akaal Purkh mentions that Sant Mohan Singh Ji is the brother of Baba Santa Singh Ji Nihang. When i asked Sant Jagjit Singh Ji about this they said it was a fault with the translation. It is not Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji but another Sant Mohan Singh Ji. They have now passed away but surprisingly enough Sant Mohan Singh Ji was a virakt sadhu who lived in a kuchee samadh near to Anandpur sahib when i met them. they did not talk alot always involved in abhyaas. They were nirmala sadhus until they passed away. They lived life like the bairagis and tried to stay away from sangat.

Taksal are linked to Boparai as it was where Sant Sundar Singh Ji spent alot of time doing katha and left their mortal body at this location. Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji was given the gaddi there. A taksal branch was set up there later with Sant Ajaib Singh Vaid doing alot of katha with the nihangs including Akali Baba Joginder Singh Ji Rakbe Walae. Later Sant Giani Kirpal Singh Ji were the mahants at the dera. Their Nanak Parkash Katha can be found on gurmatveechar. They completed a complete recording of the sri sooraj prakash which is still preserved at Mehta. It comprises of katha over 2200 ninety minute audio tapes.

The current taksali mahant is Sant Bhupinder Singh Ji Boparai Walae who are very very close to Srimaan Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae.

The closesness between the nihangs and the taksalis is of value and conveniance to both. The nihangs gain shastravidiya from the taksalis and the taksalis gains shastarvidiya from the nihangs.

The moderator of Gurmatveechar who mamay of you may know in Canada has just been given a load of recordings of Baba indarjeet SIngh Ji so the Sidh Gosht may be included in this. All the recording the singh has are going up hopefully this week so watch this space. That will also include abotu 20 more videos of Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae and Sant Lakhbir Singh Ji Ratwara Sahib Walae.

Thanks much kam for clarification on this. :D

May Akaal purkh keeps gurmatveechar.com online forever. It's a vein of gurmat parchar online. :D

img1660ksy.th.jpg

I fortantely had the blessings of meeting Baba Inderjit Singh Ji randomly at the Toronto Nagar Kirtan on May 3rd. We did some bachan bilas, he is staying with a relative I think in Markham (on the outskirts of toronto).

Will hopefully be spending time with him in the next week, so if you have questions for him, maybe I could record them for sangat.

Very quick thing, i didnt want to start a new thread for the sake of it.

Last night 232 mp3s of katha added to www.gurmatveechar.com

195 are recordings of katha by Giani Amolak Singh Ji Damdami Taksal, i recommend their sooraj prakash katha

37 recordings of katha by Bhai Bhagvant SIngh Ji Damdami Taksal

please take your time out to listen to these

Very quick thing, i didnt want to start a new thread for the sake of it.

Last night 232 mp3s of katha added to www.gurmatveechar.com

195 are recordings of katha by Giani Amolak Singh Ji Damdami Taksal, i recommend their sooraj prakash katha

37 recordings of katha by Bhai Bhagvant SIngh Ji Damdami Taksal

please take your time out to listen to these

Kam are Giani Amolak Singh and Bhai Bhagvant Singh students of sant Kartar Singh?

thanks

Ginai Inderjeet Singh did katha with the Budha Dal of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji up until the madh. It has been maryada that students of Bhindra Sampradai are sent to do katha in the Budha Dal. Giani Inderjeet Singh was also the vidiya Guru of Giani Bhupinder Singh who is the current mahant at Boparai Taksal.

• 10 months later...

Sant Bhupinder Singh Ji Boparai Walae came to UK in i think it was 2006 i met them, also the jatherdar b4 were also very chardi kala but i cant remember there name i think its jatherdar Gurdial Singh. Also 108 Sri Maan Sant Sunder Ji left for heavenly abode at Boparai Gurdvara Sahib which is in the name of Sri Hargobind Sahib Ji. For more info visit

http://www.boparaikalan.com/

post-2591-127153508532_thumb.jpg

Edited by PAL 07