18 hours ago, Guest guest said:

how are you doing Singh11?

Guru ji kirpa, not doing bad stuff on the internet.

But yesterday night my mind just kept saying bad stuff about the Bhagats and then when I woke up it was insulting shaheeds, it put it my in a bad mood the whole day. 

Guest guest

well as you say its your mind, not you.  you shouldnt feel bad about it.  just label it as delusion and remain carefree.

@singh11

A lady's son, who is a co-worker of my mother, developed OCD. His family doctor gave him counselling and his situation improved. If you haven't improved yet brother, then definitely seek professional assistance. Most likely, it will be a lot easier for a professional to tackle your case, during initial stages of OCD.   

Also, Daas talked to a Pandit jee (who is an Astrologer and a Psychic) about this. He said that if Hypnosis is done properly, then it would definitely have an effect, in the case of OCD.

Bhul chuk maaf

Brother,

apart from from seeing a doctor, take the medicine of which Gurbani tells us about: Sarb rog ka aukhad Nam.

Try doing Nam japna of Waheguru or Satnam with a start of 10 miuntes, you may gradually increase, you need no particular place nor time, you may do it while waiting, walking or going  somewhere it will have a purfying effect in you, but do not think it will be instantly. We are all absolutely sinners, so it may take time to get cleansed, but definetely we have to start taking our daily dose, increase it gradually, it has no side effects, and the more you take or do it, the healthier you will become, physically, mentally, spiritually.

All our miseries and pains  are due to our polluted minds, once the filth starts getting removed with Nam japna, we will become better and better ...

Stay blessed.

SSA.