Gallstones

Sat1176

For a few weeks now I have been having dull ache just below my bottom rib on the right hand side. Ultrasound confirmed the presence of a 8mm gallstone, which radiologist says is small.  :-(  It's actually distracting me when I do abhyaas as it aches and subtly pokes if I do any jaap with intensity. Doctor doesn't think I need to consider surgery just yet. 

Anyone tried a Gallstone flush using extra virgin olive oil and lemon? Does it work? Reading mixed messages on the net. Trying to drink apple juice and apple cider vinegar but not really helping.

http://www.worldwidehealthcenter.net/article/flush-gall-stones-naturally

14 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

For a few weeks now I have been having dull ache just below my bottom rib on the right hand side. Ultrasound confirmed the presence of a 8mm gallstone, which radiologist says is small.  :-(  It's actually distracting me when I do abhyaas as it aches and subtly pokes if I do any jaap with intensity. Doctor doesn't think I need to consider surgery just yet. 

Anyone tried a Gallstone flush using extra virgin olive oil and lemon? Does it work? Reading mixed messages on the net. Trying to drink apple juice and apple cider vinegar but not really helping.

http://www.worldwidehealthcenter.net/article/flush-gall-stones-naturally

I have flushed mine twice with hot water ..i drink hot water for all most all day - 6-7 glasses , i do take cold water in between when i feel the need to. You add lemon to it too .

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:19 PM, jaikaara said:

I have flushed mine twice with hot water ..i drink hot water for all most all day - 6-7 glasses , i do take cold water in between when i feel the need to. You add lemon to it too .

@jaikaara Good advice.

I know a few people who have done that. I also learned from one that we shouldn't drink cold water! it should always be at about our own body temps(37.5C) or higher. I just can't get used to it as I have a naughty habit of throwing ice in all my drinks.

On 6/4/2016 at 1:19 AM, Lucky said:

@jaikaara Good advice.

I know a few people who have done that. I also learned from one that we shouldn't drink cold water! it should always be at about our own body temps(37.5C) or higher. I just can't get used to it as I have a naughty habit of throwing ice in all my drinks.

At home i drink cold water and at office i drink hot water most times , a few glasses of cold water if i feel the need otheriwse its like 6-7 glasses of piping hot water which i keep sipping . I am so used to it now that even in summer when outside the tempreture is like 43-44 degrees celcius i am drinking hot water although inside the office the temperature is controlled with air conditioning .

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:04 AM, Sat1176 said:

We've done it in our family on multiple persons and I must say it works perfectly. But there is a full procedure that needs to be followed. In order to get rid of uneasiness, 1 time is enough but in order for TOTAL FLUSH (including some which doesn't yet end up in Scans) of SERIOUS stones does take 10-12 repetitions after 3-4 weeks.

Hot water is good and should be taken regularly, not only for gallbladder but for general health. Secondly, use the Grapefruit (NOT juice of grapes) with Olive oil, lemons are second best if Grapefruits are not available. Lastly, Enema and Colon Irrigation and important part of procedure but in general no one cares but after 1 flush the stones are out and the patient doesn't bother further until next attack.

Here is the chapter extract which does mention all the steps (please download it so that I can delete it ): http://satgur.net/98op012_34/Liver_And_Gallbladder_Cleanse.pdf  

Here are some excellent books on the topic and is worth the read:

• The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse: An All-Natural, At-Home Flush to Purify and Rejuvenate Your Body by Andreas Moritz
  • Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation by Andreas Moritz

2 hours ago, das said:

We've done it in our family on multiple persons and I must say it works perfectly. But there is a full procedure that needs to be followed. In order to get rid of uneasiness, 1 time is enough but in order for TOTAL FLUSH (including some which doesn't yet end up in Scans) of SERIOUS stones does take 10-12 repetitions after 3-4 weeks.

Hot water is good and should be taken regularly, not only for gallbladder but for general health. Secondly, use the Grapefruit (NOT juice of grapes) with Olive oil, lemons are second best if Grapefruits are not available. Lastly, Enema and Colon Irrigation and important part of procedure but in general no one cares but after 1 flush the stones are out and the patient doesn't bother further until next attack.

Here is the chapter extract which does mention all the steps (please download it so that I can delete it ): http://satgur.net/98op012_34/Liver_And_Gallbladder_Cleanse.pdf  

Here are some excellent books on the topic and is worth the read:

• The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse: An All-Natural, At-Home Flush to Purify and Rejuvenate Your Body by Andreas Moritz
  • Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation by Andreas Moritz

Thanks Das. My only concern is if my stone is too big and might get stuck in the duct.

2 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

My only concern is if my stone is too big and might get stuck in the duct.

That's the issue resolved with 2 day Apple juice (which softens the stones) and then the Epsom Salts widen the ducts. That's the reason I say read it first and then attempt it, do NOT just perform by reading 1 paragraph. It's worth it.

Day before yesterday, my mom started having gallbladder attack and instead of having Grapefruit+Olive-Oil without apple-juice; we tried FRESH Papaya (eating raw + raw seeds + squeezed juice) and it took care of her many problems: Gallbladder attack, Low BP, Low pulse, Low energy. Obviously, Papaya won't pull the gallbladder stones in a night but having read the authenticated information from various old cultures it is evident that Papaya's seeds are known remedy for gallbladder stones and the overall Papaya is known as the 'Fruit of Angels' and it has very potent digestive enzymes.

So, may be you can also give it a try along with Flush.

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=47

http://www.herbcyclopedia.com/item/benefits-of-papaya

https://ashtangayurveda.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/benifits-of-papaya/