The Sin of Female Infanticide

• 1 year later...
On 7/17/2017 at 11:43 AM, amardeep said:

It's always been going on amongst Sikhs. The early British census reports also reveal that the British had a concern due to the large amounts of females being killed by the Sikhs.

You've always been too slow to catch on to europeans scams. Female infanticide is wrong  (and has been condemned by our Gurus) but look at all the horrors of slavery and colonialism these f**kers were indulging in whilst they were lecturing other communities/races on their perceived shortcomings. 

If you'd been alive during colonialism, there is a high chance you would have been some puppet mouthpiecefor them. The reports you allude to talk about certain very 'high caste' Bedis and Sodhis indulging in the act (presumably as some sort of strategy to avoid the shame of hypogamy. This doesn't constitute rampant practice. That takes place as a consequence of modern tech that allows people to determine gender during pregnancy. 

Have you read the census reports? And I am very well aware of colonialism and it’s horrors - I merely stated that the early reports talk about female infanticide also meaning it’s not a new recent thing amongst Sikhs. 

No one asked for your opinion on what I would have been like during colonialism so not sure why you’re bringing that up. But now that you’ve brought it up,  I assume you would have been one grumpy pathetic loser  conpletely loyal to colonial rule talking about how bad everything is and how stupid everyone are yet you wouldn’t be doing anything to change the situation lol. Pretty much like you are now. Nothing would have changed lol just the same loser incarnation. 

Edited by amardeep

5 hours ago, amardeep said:

Have you read the census reports? And I am very well aware of colonialism and it’s horrors - I merely stated that the early reports talk about female infanticide also meaning it’s not a new recent thing amongst Sikhs. 

No one asked for your opinion on what I would have been like during colonialism so not sure why you’re bringing that up. But now that you’ve brought it up,  I assume you would have been one grumpy pathetic loser  conpletely loyal to colonial rule talking about how bad everything is and how stupid everyone are yet you wouldn’t be doing anything to change the situation lol. Pretty much like you are now. Nothing would have changed lol just the same loser incarnation. 

Forget me. Things are changing. There is something more powerful at work than you and me. You're a weak minded sycophant. And if things are slower to change, it's usually because of people like you. 

Need help with your homework genius? Even your intellectual credentials and qualifications are phoney. 

And you're talking about loser incarnation. Do you ever go to work in the real world? Or is this forum the main centre of your existence? 

Yes,

Female infanticide mostly took place in 80s & 90s the time period before an outright ban & after Gov soft 2 child policy indirectly encouraged it.

twitter.com/Brahmadand goes through it.

For most, females were never a problem as you could just have more kids||

Here's a new paradigm:

Having low fertlity is a bigger sin than female infanticide & in fact is indirectly female infanticide||

How many kids we killed by sending daughters to university instead of to do Laavan?

edit - European concern for women's was directly related to wanting to educate them in christianity to pass on to their kids. Clive made remarks on the topic concerncing Egypt,

You can either view European Christians as Englightened Beings spreading the Word of the Equality Religion, or as Rakshas||

The Latter view is Sikh||

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Forget me. Things are changing. There is something more powerful at work than you and me. You're a weak minded sycophant. And if things are slower to change, it's usually because of people like you. 

Need help with your homework genius? Even your intellectual credentials and qualifications are phoney. 

And you're talking about loser incarnation. Do you ever go to work in the real world? Or is this forum the main centre of your existence? 

Lol I am really beginning to think you got some mental issues. Sort yourself out! People here are also noticing how you have your good days and your bad days. Yes I find nothing wrong with asking competent people to comment upon and edit my essays to improve them. And I asked you because I found you competent to do so. Only a pathetic loser who thinks they know it all would find it weird to ask others for critical feedback. Actually a loser like you.  A pathetic internet warrior living an anonymous life behind the screens for years doing nothing but bicker and bicker like a lonely guy  

A couple of days ago you began a weird rant of how smart you are and I should know you aren’t unintellectual. It had nothing to do with what we were talking about; it was just you praising yourself!  You apparently didn understand that at no time has I questioned your intellectual abilities; all I have stated is that you’ve turned into a nasty arsehole in recent years. Being smart isn’t mutually exclusive to being an obnoxious arsehole.  Fix yourself up you got some mental issues man. 

Edited by amardeep