~ Pancha Ka Ek Guru EK Dhyaan ~ Japji sahib

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome vichar lucky veer,  thanks so much for your post above, panch means choosen one and panch can also mean- five, If we go by five interpretation, five could mean so many things both externally such as  panj takthat, panj banis, panj pyares (and their attributes-dya, dharam, himmat, mokham, sahib) dhyaan on internal and external guru and  internally such as - panj tat, parpanch, panj birthiya, panj kosh, panj karam indree, gyan indree, panj pran, heck panj chors even--- all pointing - pancha ka gur ek dhyaan- one pointedness-dhyaan to its source- One internal Guru- Chaitan saroop - Pure awareness/consciousness.

• 1 month later...

Here is another interesting snippet from japji sahib teeka by sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale of pancha ka ek guru ek dhyan on different types of parman. Correct me if i am wrong i think parman means example and in the screenshot below is shown shabad parman (example from gurbani such as mahavak /mantar etc) and partakth parman (self evident, self experiential parman are the highest). I highlighted the important ones below

5acd5ca6b37a0_panchparvanpt1.jpg.6a9cf203345fb83ac86e9108f7c97cd2.jpg

5acd5cac0b395_panchparvanpt2.thumb.jpg.d7ac149f8463a8bc75326bc606670e92.jpg

5acd5ddb05de0_partakhparmanpt1.thumb.jpg.e8ebf1e7817c8f0ac1fe9dce1aacd0dc.jpg

5acd5dde9df09_partakhparmanpt2.jpg.22aab009cf0d5ec9090814d0a9152c4c.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2018 at 12:41 AM, sarabatam said:

Just wanted to start this thread on very estoeric vak from japji sahib- 

~ Pancha ka Gur EK Dhyaan

What you guys think it means? I'll just share one of the arths i read in japji sahib teeka-

In my humble opinion, I think it means, that the  mystery/depth/ updesh of the 5 Shabads is revealed by the Guru, and He tells us to one pointedly meditate on them.

SSA.