Previous lives of the Panj Piaras

As Daas is listening to Baba Ji's Katha Mahapursh Ji are mentioneing the Panj Piaras previous lifes avtars which i will write down and hopefully discus and sangat is welcome to add views to this.

Bhai Daya Singh Is a avtar of Ram Chander's son Luv

Bhai Dharam Singh is a Bhagat from Delhi (couldn't understand it)

Bhai Himmat Singh is from jagannath puri satyug (couldn't understand it)

Bhai Mohkam Singh is dwarka (couldn't understand it)

Bhai Sahib Singh  is sain bhagat de avatar

3 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

As Daas is listening to Baba Ji's Katha Mahapursh Ji are mentioneing the Panj Piaras previous lifes avtars which i will write down and hopefully discus and sangat is welcome to add views to this.

Bhai Daya Singh Is a avtar of Ram Chander's son Luv

Bhai Dharam Singh is a Bhagat from Delhi (couldn't understand it)

Bhai Himmat Singh is from jagannath puri satyug (couldn't understand it)

Bhai Mohkam Singh is dwarka (couldn't understand it)

Bhai Sahib Singh  is sain bhagat de avatar

Bhai Mokham Singh Ji was the avtar of Bhagat Namdev Ji I think that's what Sant Ji said, Bhai Dharam Singh Ji was Bhagat Dhanna Ji 's avtar and Bhai Himmat Singh Ji (i had trouble understanding it totally too)

3 hours ago, Azrael said:

Bhai Mokham Singh Ji was the avtar of Bhagat Namdev Ji I think that's what Sant Ji said, Bhai Dharam Singh Ji was Bhagat Dhanna Ji 's avtar and Bhai Himmat Singh Ji (i had trouble understanding it totally too)

Some Mahapurush even mentioned Raja Janak as one of the Panj Pyare..i read it somewhere donit remember now. It a good way to connect with Bhagats and Devtas is what i feel.

9 hours ago, Azrael said:

Thanks veer ji for listening to the katha i found it hard as well to make sense of the names as well. But i am glad you managed to write out the names of the avtars mentioned by Baba Ji.

8 hours ago, jaikaara said:

Some Mahapurush even mentioned Raja Janak as one of the Panj Pyare..i read it somewhere donit remember now. It a good way to connect with Bhagats and Devtas is what i feel.

Do you have a source brother? I had heard that someone had once said Guru Nanak Dev Ji was Raja Janak but we know that's not a possibility.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Anonymous
On 2/26/2018 at 8:25 PM, Azrael said:

Do you have a source brother? I had heard that someone had once said Guru Nanak Dev Ji was Raja Janak but we know that's not a possibility.

Swami darabara singh lopon wale said this in his book darbar darshan