Hilarious youtube channel of political satire-aussie - must watch!!

sarabatam

I watched it a bit NE0, I didn't find it that funny. Maybe I watched the wrong video? (will try some more)

I grew up in England. At this stage of my Iife I find that I like my humour seriously dark and twisted. It's got to be offensive on some level. lol

This just seems like white girls saying what every woke man knows (or should know!) about white men but still enjoying all the perks and privileges. Now, if they grabbed one and beat him about the head with a pool cue and then rammed it up his ar5e ala Sopranos, and filmed that - then I'd be impressed. Plus these aussies: those b1tches great grandpa was probably some serial paedo rapist that the english loaded up on a 'transport' boat over here and shipped out over there in the 1800s. 

I prefer stuff like Andrew Schulz, Jimmy Carr, Jim Jefferies (even that Canadian b1tch Katherine Ryan who seems to have made a full time career off british comic panel shows) and whatnot. 

Paul Chowdhry is good too, but you never know when these brown b@stards are going to sell out their roots for the next big upward move of the career ladder - but probably more likely is them reaching that point in their 'ascent' that the average brown c**t at ground level (who used to be their bread and butter) can't relate to them anymore. Just like that 'Superwoman' from your country. 

{That's an example of the kind of warped humour I like btw!]

Doesn't every last western white person not actually realise that this is what their society does as a norm politically? And have been doing for centuries.

I know you'll get a few simple-minded 'special needs' type that truly can't see through the 'gorment' propaganda (like we didn't have hordes of these in our own community during the colonial period), but I'm pretty sure every last one of them outside of this knows what is going on and sort of keep an unspoken agreement to never speak of it. 

On another note, should our Panjab itself also invest and build up an arms manufacturing industry for economic reasons? We had one previous to goray turning up. 

22 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

This is more like an infomercial than a comedy.....lol

Typical Leftie virtue signalling in this video. Nothing wrong with the arms industry. Either you are in it or not. Those who forsake arms will be enslaved by internal or external foes.When you are in the arms manufacture industry the only thing you should ensure is that the damn things work properly and don't jam,backfire or malfunction while in battle.Those who "pretend" to worry about morality and "women&children" should go sit in some buddhist temple. Weapons ARE the only thing that can ensure the safety and wellbeing of women&children. Those who are unable to arm theirselves will face ethnic cleansing,mass rape & genocide. Gun control is a huge thing in the west now.Watch and see what happens when they give up their guns in America,they will end up just like the White South Africans, rape&murder victims in their own country.

19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

On another note, should our Panjab itself also invest and build up an arms manufacturing industry for economic reasons? We had one previous to goray turning up. 

The powers that be there will never allow Punjab to have an arms industry. They have built an arms industry in tamil nadu but they will never allow Sikhs to accumulate the knowledge of arms manufacture. They have traitors like "Captain" Amarinder Singh and the Badals on the other side as gatekeepers to ensure the Sikhs continue bowing down to their holy cow and never have thoughts of self determination.

This reminds me of the early Zionists in British Palestine who had militias and underground weapons factories producing guns and ammunition to be used against the British.I know many would disagree with me but If we had leaders like the Zionists had even though they were mostly militant atheist,we would have had a homeland a long time ago.Unfortunately for us we are a race that doesn't allow for leaders to be cultivated.Anyone that tries to lead we bring that person down.

19 hours ago, Jageera said:

Gun control is a huge thing in the west now.Watch and see what happens when they give up their guns in America,they will end up just like the White South Africans, rape&murder victims in their own country.

I'm not condoning the violence but is that really their country anyway? 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I'm not condoning the violence but is that really their country anyway? 

Who's was it before the Boers? What great empire was based there? Any country or government? None at all. The Boers built that country from scratch, battled with the British and came out victorious.According to my observation the demonizing of South African Boers was just an International Capitalist agenda to chase out the Whites from power and put in place corrupt and violent blacks that would allow International corporations to exploit the country and its natural resources to the max. Apartheid was the only thing protecting the Whites against hordes of violent criminal blacks there just like how the Occupation and Wall in Israel prevents Muslim terrorists from exterminating the Jewish population. No need to look far,just imagine instead of Whites it was us Punjabi Sikhs the majority in South Africa,how would we have reacted? Would we be living and mingling freely with those violent criminal blacks? I highly doubt that.

But the fact remains that they did build the country to what it is now. No way in hell could the black africans build up south africa into what it is today.It was A nuclear weapon armed state back then. Look at South Africa today, a crime ridden failing state that is facing a water crisis. Again,South Africa was just an example. My main point was about being armed. Without arms you are always at the mercy of others.

5 hours ago, Jageera said:

Who's was it before the Boers? What great empire was based there? Any country or government? None at all. The Boers built that country from scratch, battled with the British and came out victorious.According to my observation the demonizing of South African Boers was just an International Capitalist agenda to chase out the Whites from power and put in place corrupt and violent blacks that would allow International corporations to exploit the country and its natural resources to the max. Apartheid was the only thing protecting the Whites against hordes of violent criminal blacks there just like how the Occupation and Wall in Israel prevents Muslim terrorists from exterminating the Jewish population. No need to look far,just imagine instead of Whites it was us Punjabi Sikhs the majority in South Africa,how would we have reacted? Would we be living and mingling freely with those violent criminal blacks? I highly doubt that.

But the fact remains that they did build the country to what it is now. No way in hell could the black africans build up south africa into what it is today.It was A nuclear weapon armed state back then. Look at South Africa today, a crime ridden failing state that is facing a water crisis. Again,South Africa was just an example. My main point was about being armed. Without arms you are always at the mercy of others.

Yeah but then you open up the topic of people being allowed to remain owners of their own ancestral lands. I'm not doubting that whites did do all those developmental things you talk about - but does that justify land grabs and subjugation? What about all the savagery that lies behind it - that most whites shy away from facing - is that justified? 

Should people be allowed to live like their culture dictates on their own land essentially? Even if this is deemed 'inferior' or 'under-developed'  by other communities standards? Or does this lack of development by western standards justify violent land grabs in order to 'civilise' these people? 

And was the purpose of these invaders ever actually about some perceived benevolence towards the original inhabitants, or where they just seen as objects/obstacles to their own aspirations and agendas. 

If you're going to talk about the violence and savagery in SA right now, can you honestly say that this is definitely not a consequence of white interjection and the changes it causes to society?   Because, from what it looks like, wherever they go - this is how things end up eventually. Look  at our own traditional homeland and partition for an example close to home. You can see the madness that was brought about in Iraq and Syria recently too. 

21 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah but then you open up the topic of people being allowed to remain owners of their own ancestral lands. I'm not doubting that whites did do all those developmental things you talk about - but does that justify land grabs and subjugation? What about all the savagery that lies behind it - that most whites shy away from facing - is that justified? 

Should people be allowed to live like their culture dictates on their own land essentially? Even if this is deemed 'inferior' or 'under-developed'  by other communities standards? Or does this lack of development by western standards justify violent land grabs in order to 'civilise' these people? 

And was the purpose of these invaders ever actually about some perceived benevolence towards the original inhabitants, or where they just seen as objects/obstacles to their own aspirations and agendas. 

If you're going to talk about the violence and savagery in SA right now, can you honestly say that this is definitely not a consequence of white interjection and the changes it causes to society?   Because, from what it looks like, wherever they go - this is how things end up eventually. Look  at our own traditional homeland and partition for an example close to home. You can see the madness that was brought about in Iraq and Syria recently too. 

No one can change the past but talk about right now. Right now I see the blacks as a cancer wherever they go. East or west,drugs,prostitution,murder,rape,scams is a hallmark of their race.I find it weird that descendants of immigrants on the white mans country are attacking what the ancestors of the whites did a long time back while enjoying all the benefits of the white mans country which they would never have enjoyed back in their third world shithole. If Boers who lived there and cultivated the land for hundreds of years had no claim to that country,then I can also say that all non white immigrants in white countries too have no right on that land and they should all get back on their boats and go back. Fair?

All Im saying blaming the current people for their ancestors deeds makes no sense. At the same time explaining away black criminal behavior as a result of their past history makes no sense either because everyone should take responsibility for their own behavior.As I see it TODAY it's not the white man doing all the raping,killing and violence.No amount of leftist or SJW propaganda can change this fact.

Just some food for thought,if the "heathen" Chinese could withstand British attacks and attempts at colonization and only lost Hong Kong for 99 years how come did the great brave Sikhs who had a great religion crumble,fail and ended up as the white mans loyal dog and now the hindoos pet dog while the Chinese are on their way to rule the world now? I wonder if it has something to do with the high IQ rate of East Asians.

7 minutes ago, Jageera said:

No one can change the past but talk about right now. Right now I see the blacks as a cancer wherever they go. East or west,drugs,prostitution,murder,rape,scams is a hallmark of their race.I find it weird that descendants of immigrants on the white mans country are attacking what the ancestors of the whites did a long time back while enjoying all the benefits of the white mans country which they would never have enjoyed back in their third world shithole. If Boers who lived there and cultivated the land for hundreds of years had no claim to that country,then I can also say that all non white immigrants in white countries too have no right on that land and they should all get back on their boats and go back. Fair?

Not at all. The non white immigrants didn't just turn up uninvited and start taking over the land. Whites actually brought them in to do stuff they either couldn't or didn't want to do originally. 

And then let's look at white people jumping into other countries, messing up the existing political balance and creating hell on earth - which leads to a mass exodus - i.e. refugee crisis. 

I think South Americans like Colombians, and others like Paks or Afghans do more to spread hardcore drugs about than blacks btw, because they actually manufacture them. There are lots of dealers in London. They are every last colour.  So I don't think being black and drug dealing is connected.  You talk about prostitution - in the UK right now it's brown (Paks) and whites (Eastern Europeans) that dominate this 'business' nowadays. Not blacks. 

You talk about blacks enjoying the benefits of what whites brought to them in SA? Which ones? Certainly not the ones ram packed in shanty towns, who had to sit watching whites live in luxury whilst they were living like third rate citizens on their own land. What, you seriously think that a black man would have the same chances of employment as a white man in some lucrative job? Seriously......

All Im saying blaming the current people for their ancestors deeds makes no sense. At the same time explaining away black criminal behavior as a result of their past history makes no sense either because everyone should take responsibility for their own behavior.As I see it TODAY it's not the white man doing all the raping,killing and violence.No amount of leftist or SJW propaganda can change this fact.

Cause and Effect. If you create certain situations, they have an consequences. When you repeatedly keep doing the same thing, it shows contempt. White institutional racism is a reality. You can't pretend it doesn't exist - or that it doesn't effect all our lives. Creating vastly unequal societies leads to such things. As a Sikh you should get that because, the very idea of a Sikh society is rooted in equality. 

Its like Jews and Germans post ww1. Jews supposedly prospered whilst Germans were struggling. Look how that ended up.....

This is nothing to do with being a lefty of an SJW - I'm neither. But I do acknowledge the impact of actions that can affect things generations down the line. I do realise that power differentials between communities gives one potential power to  abuse the other. This is just grown up reality. 

And I do see plenty of white men causing a huge amount of deaths globally when they start their wars abroad for oil and whatnot. 

Just some food for thought,if the "heathen" Chinese could withstand British attacks and attempts at colonization and only lost Hong Kong for 99 years how come did the great Sikhs who had a great religion crumble,fail and ended up as the white mans loyal dog and now the hindoos pet dog while the Chinese are on their way to rule the world now? I wonder if it has something to do with the high IQ rate of East Asians.

I think it is because Sikh society has basically been overtaken by peasant society with their own peculiar style of petty thinking and excessive internal competition but sycophantic attitudes towards outsiders. These people are so close-knitted that any attempts towards a wider unity (outside of caste clannishness) and a grand vision for Sikh society gets derailed by them for some reason. These people are shockingly selfish and self-serving.  They prefer being big fish in a small pond than trying to compete on a global level as a community. That style of petty thinking makes them easy to manipulate and great slaves.  I don't know if this is a consequence of their culture or genes though? 

20 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Not at all. The non white immigrants didn't just turn up uninvited and start taking over the land. Whites actually brought them in to do stuff they either couldn't or didn't want to do originally. 

And then let's look at white people jumping into other countries, messing up the existing political balance and creating hell on earth - which leads to a mass exodus - i.e. refugee crisis. 

I think South Americans like Colombians, and others like Paks or Afghans do more to spread hardcore drugs about than blacks btw, because they actually manufacture them. There are lots of dealers in London. They are every last colour.  So I don't think being black and drug dealing is connected.  You talk about prostitution - in the UK right now it's brown (Paks) and whites (Eastern Europeans) that dominate this 'business' nowadays. Not blacks. 

You talk about blacks enjoying the benefits of what whites brought to them in SA? Which ones? Certainly not the ones ram packed in shanty towns, who had to sit watching whites live in luxury whilst they were living like third rate citizens on their own land. What, you seriously think that a black man would have the same chances of employment as a white man in some lucrative job? Seriously......

If the black had the same qualification and work ethic then I'm sure he will find success one way or the other. I am not talking only about the UK here. In south east asia here these people are doing the same things. Number 1 on crime. Why? Who's so called oppressing them now here? The amount of rapes,murders and drug crimes these African "students" commit here outnumber all other races here. Why so?

I was talking specifically about the south african boers while you group all whites as 1 group. Tell me what wars did the boers started in the modern world? I see them as victims who are still suffering till today.Watch some documentaries on 'farm murders and rapes' in south africa.  

Where did I say the blacks were enjoying benefits in south africa?That comment was towards immigrants IN britain now.

"As a Sikh you should get that because, the very idea of a Sikh society is rooted in equality"- I prefer not to mix religion and politics as we have to be pragmatic in politics and commit machiavellian acts that could go against religious teachings. If Sikhs ever had an own country I dont want us to end up like south africans or worse, European countries now who admitted in millions of rapefugees that will never assimilate all in the name of humanity and equality. I reject these virtue signalling and put the Punjabi Sikh first before anything else. Even if it means blowing up boats filled with lazy,filthy,criminal blacks coming to invade to receive freebies,welfare and a chance to rape and pillage as usual. Those who have fantasies of having their own nation,should be willing to rot in hell for eternity for what they have to do to ensure the creation and continuity of their nation. Take Israel for example. The pioneer zionist committed atrocities no doubt but look at what its become today and look at their quality of life there now.Paradise.

Again I believe those that preach equality with blacks should uproot their family and go live in the blackest area of town or even better,migrate to africa.Live your dream life with your fellow "equals".Id pay good money to see how long that lasts.

The west was stupid it followed the advice of the left and the Internationalist owned media to allow such mass immigration.Now they will suffer.If they give up guns they will end up as the South african.

Again my original post was about the arms trade.My comment on South africa was just to make a point.I didn't know DalSingh Veerji you had so strong feelings and affections for the blacks. This confuses me as to why are you still in the evil white mans UK and not in your lovely Motherland Africa to rebuild Wakanda with yo Brothas and sistas?Ayways,take care brotha,east side west side,flash a couple of gang signs, bling bling,twerk twerk imma gonna bounce from this thread yo.

21 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think it is because Sikh society has basically been overtaken by peasant society with their own peculiar style of petty thinking and excessive internal competition but sycophantic attitudes towards outsiders. These people are so close-knitted that any attempts towards a wider unity (outside of caste clannishness) and a grand vision for Sikh society gets derailed by them for some reason. These people are shockingly selfish and self-serving.  They prefer being big fish in a small pond than trying to compete on a global level as a community. That style of petty thinking makes them easy to manipulate and great slaves.  I don't know if this is a consequence of their culture or genes though? 

100% agree with the sycophant comment as it happened to me. Desis were brought in for some manual labor at my work place and boss thought that since Im a punjabi too I would be able to supervise them. I was nice and treated them well but they climbed on my head and were highly disrespectful and disobedient. Boss replaced me with someone else of another race and like loyal dogs with their tongues wagging they were obeying every order of his even though he was much stricter and tougher than me. Only 2 possibilities. Either Im a pathetic weakling that is unable to manage a team or its that Punjabis need someone with a stick ruling over them and that person has to be of another race and possibly religion.

Was highly disappointed by that event. I have managed and supervised NepalI,Bangladeshi,Pakistani and Indonesian foreign workers and never had a problem. Was awesome working with them.And I seriously helped the desi workers,helped them with medical,place to stay,food etc and I get a kick on my ass.Lesson learnt. Never again.

28 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Ok. Noted. You too have to work on your anger&hate for the whites Veerji. You cant group all of them into 1. 

Anyways,I wanted to talk about arms and the arms trade.

Critiquing western white society doesn't mean I hate them brother. I've been around them a lot. I'm talking about the structured institutions and long term cultural norms (most of which developed during the centuries of looting and pillaging) that dictate their interactions with our community in a negative way. I notice they have these things in different variants when they are dealing with different groups. I'm not that retarded that I don't know that at ground level, we are dealing with individuals with differing personalities and beliefs - I'm talking about something bigger than individuals. 

@Jageera 

What do you make of all the apnay in Canada that are heavily into violence and drug dealing though bro? Are they any different to the black people you mentioned previously? 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

@Jageera 

What do you make of all the apnay in Canada that are heavily into violence and drug dealing though bro? Are they any different to the black people you mentioned previously? 

Yes very much different as this is not a norm is EVERY country the SIKH goes to.You are making the exception into the rule here Veerji.

I am genuinely shocked that  you try to equate some Sikh criminals with black criminality that prevalent throughout the globe. I really hope you are not suffering from Internalized Racism where you look down on your own race and champion others. They way you talk about whites now,Im afraid one day they might all also talk about us the same way with full of hatred.

Its sad that you had to research so much online to spit and kick sand on Sikhs just to protect your favorite blacks. Race traitors are a bane to our community and god knows we have many traitors in our midst.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Taapsee-Pannu-I-have-dated-a-South-Indian-but-can-never-date-a-Sikh/articleshow/45967663.cms

This whore would be proud of you Veerji.

29 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Yes very much different as this is not a norm is EVERY country the SIKH goes to.You are making the exception into the rule here Veerji.

I am genuinely shocked that  you try to equate some Sikh criminals with black criminality that prevalent throughout the globe. I really hope you are not suffering from Internalized Racism where you look down on your own race and champion others. They way you talk about whites now,Im afraid one day they might all also talk about us the same way with full of hatred.

Its sad that you had to research so much online to spit and kick sand on Sikhs just to protect your favorite blacks. Race traitors are a bane to our community and god knows we have many traitors in our midst.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Taapsee-Pannu-I-have-dated-a-South-Indian-but-can-never-date-a-Sikh/articleshow/45967663.cms

This whore would be proud of you Veerji.

You're going all over the shop now brother.

I'm just making the point that your criticisms of blacks can be applied to some of our own community. What this might suggest is that particular circumstances/environments can play a part in how people behave? Get where I'm going with this? Hell, even India messes with that image of degenerate, drug abusing, criminals with apnay.

And just to clarify, I don't give a toss about race. If it is so important to you, you should be affiliating with those across the border from us in our homeland. That's where most of the members of 'our race' Panjabis reside.  

It isn't race, but the ideas enshrined in Sikhi that attracts me. Even with all my uncountable flaws. Even if I REALLY struggle with them. Those ideas are what push me higher. If I went by race, wouldn't I behave like those duplicitious desi ar5ehole employees you mentioned in your previous post? That's your experience of the race.

We all struggle with that grey area between culture and our dharam. I think you know full well how some elements of our culture can be detrimental with all its emphasis on boozing, casteism and prancing about and acting a fool as well as anti-intellectualism amongst other things. That's why we need HEAVY doses of Sikhi to counteract this. 

Black people are the least of our problems. 

"And just to clarify, I don't give a toss about race. If it is so important to you, you should be affiliating with those across the border from us in our homeland. That's where most of the members of 'our race' Panjabis reside. "

Without the Punjabi race there would be no Sikhi,mind you. No Gurgaddi was given to Madrasis,Gujratis or Bengolis. It was only Punjabis.

So if you don't believe in race you have no problem with Girls in your family marrying blacks?And you will happily encourage them to do so?

This is the problem. Once we stop believing in race and preserving it,we implode. No need for anyone to attack from outside.

And whats wrong with affiliating with Pakistanis? What happened to your 'equality" lecture now? There are bastards among them but the majority are normal people like you and me. It's great that they keep the Punjabi blood and language alive in their country. At least they had the brains to get their own country unlike some who are just experts at licking the arse of others.

Veerji I already told you I was here just to make the arms trade comments. You are the one who grabbed my South Africa comment(I was specifically talking about the Boers,who were the worst enemies of the British) . I feel so sorry about this poor Boer race, raped and murdered by savages yet the world stays silent. May they get justice some day.

I wont change my mind Veerji. I don't see any point of this discussion as I wasn't the one who started it.

I agree with you that blacks are the least of our concerns but at the same time I disagree with everything you say about them and all the justifications you've made for them.

You know what, I'd be okay with them marrying a good decent Sikh whatever their colour. And given what I've seen amongst a lot of apnay, I'd be happy with it. 

I don't know where you got your ideas from veera but it sounds like some proper right-wing neo-nazi might have got in your head. You should be careful of this. 

And whats wrong with affiliating with Pakistanis? What happened to your 'equality" lecture now? There are bastards among them but the majority are normal people like you and me. It's great that they keep the Punjabi blood and language alive in their country. At least they had the brains to get their own country unlike some who are just experts at licking the arse of others.

And you know what section of our community is especially good at this. You've worked with them, as I have. 

Veerji I already told you I was here just to make the arms trade comments. You are the one who grabbed my South Africa comment(I was specifically talking about the Boers,who were the worst enemies of the British) . I feel so sorry about this poor Boer race, raped and murdered by savages yet the world stays silent. May they get justice some day.

Strange isn't it. That's exactly what blacks experienced. 

I wont change my mind Veerji. I don't see any point of this discussion as I wasn't the one who started it.

I agree with you that blacks are the least of our concerns but at the same time I disagree with everything you say about them and all the justifications you've made for them.

I thought discussion is what we are here for????

All I'll say is that if you agree that blacks are the least of our problems, you sure hold very strong opinions about them.....

"Without the Punjabi race there would be no Sikhi,mind you. No Gurgaddi was given to Madrasis,Gujratis or Bengolis. It was only Punjabis.

So if you don't believe in race you have no problem with Girls in your family marrying blacks?And you will happily encourage them to do so?

This is the problem. Once we stop believing in race and preserving it,we implode. No need for anyone to attack from outside."

Have you checked out where the panj piaray are from bro? They weren't all Panjabi. 

I wouldn't have a problem with my daughter marrying a decent genuine Sikh guy whatever his colour. I've seen a few cases of others insist on their daughters marrying a certain way (like caste or whatnot) only for it to turn out very badly because the guy is abusive, alcoholic, drug addicted. Only for them to just let the rest of children make their own choices - which sadly goes outside of Sikhs. That's the reality. 

Do you honestly have no vision of Sikhi outside of Panjabis? Seriously? 

23 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

All I'll say is that if you agree that blacks are the least of our problems, you sure hold very strong opinions about them.....

And you have very strong  anti-white sentiment too,all whites around the globe for that matter.Calm down Veerji you are/were a teacher. Being so hateful and vengeful towards the majority race in your country who ALLOWED you to live amongst them and enjoy First world facilities sounds a tad hypocritical on your part doesn't it? How do you sleep at night. Im sure you have sleep problems with all these negative thoughts you have Veerji. Are you still doing the breathing Simran? Please do more Veerji.. I'm genuinely worried for your well being now Veerji. Please get some rest.

And it's my right to hold whatever view I find legitimate. You can't accept it that my view differs from yours hence you bringing up this topic.

I am here to learn my religion. Not to get lectured on race relations and other communist manufactured bullshit. I wonder why all the sympathy for blacks? Why not talk about native americans,or aboriginees or eskimos for that matter?Heck,the Chinese got F'ed by the British too,why have they managed to rise up so far and strong now while africans still live in mud huts and run around with machetes slicing womens breasts and raping babies?

2 hours ago, Jageera said:

And you have very strong  anti-white sentiment too,all whites around the globe for that matter.Calm down Veerji you are/were a teacher. Being so hateful and vengeful towards the majority race in your country who ALLOWED you to live amongst them and enjoy First world facilities sounds a tad hypocritical on your part doesn't it? How do you sleep at night. Im sure you have sleep problems with all these negative thoughts you have Veerji. Are you still doing the breathing Simran? Please do more Veerji.. I'm genuinely worried for your well being now Veerji. Please get some rest.

How do you know how I live? Do you think I'm wrapped in in these 'first world luxuries'?

I've come here living amongst them, and have had to deal with them blatantly ignoring the grooming thing for decades where young girls of your own race have been abused en mass because any Sikh with any conscience should do this. Do you think that I'm in some sort of good books of the government for this? I'm not going to go into details, but don't you think they've tried to attack me for doing this? This is about facing up to the truth about these things. You seem more passionate and worried about boers than the most vulnerable people in your own community getting fed to the wolves. 

And it was you that came here on the ropes with his life decisions wanting advice before you give it the large veer ji. 

And it's my right to hold whatever view I find legitimate. You can't accept it that my view differs from yours hence you bringing up this topic.

You're views are your views, you are entitled to them. If someone puts alternative opinions out on them, it isn't the end of the world. Both of us could learn something from them. I'm certainly learning that certain apnay hold views that I thought had died out decades ago. I used to hear all of what you were saying when I was younger - always from neo-nazis. So I'm familiar with it. I just didn't know that there are pockets of apnay who bought into this. 

I am here to learn my religion. Not to get lectured on race relations and other communist manufactured bullshit. I wonder why all the sympathy for blacks? Why not talk about native americans,or aboriginees or eskimos for that matter?Heck,the Chinese got F'ed by the British too,why have they managed to rise up so far and strong now while africans still live in mud huts and run around with machetes slicing womens breasts and raping babies?

Good, I'm glad you mentioned those other peoples. Especially the indigenous Americans and Aboriginals. Notice how what has happened on their lands seems to have a similar effect. It causes deep rooted dysfunction, alcoholism and drug abuse and criminality. They never had these issues before. I do have some degree of empathy for their situation. That doesn't make me a SJW or Lefty. Just human. We're only focusing on Africans because that's the example you brought up. The very same thing could be said about the other communities above. 

Regarding your last point. Maybe it's because the Chinese were at a much more advanced stage, and that for a very prolonged period. So for them to return back to previously established working norms for their society after colonialism, wasn't too difficult.

Compare that to us, we just about, with (literally) Guru ji's grace dragged ourselves out of savagery and  prolonged periods of foreign subjugation to establish some sort of independent society. Just about. On the backs of major sacrifice and facing serious savagery. Then this was attacked and dismantled after the annexation. Look where we are now. You can go to some villages in Panjab and see how the poorest people are living Jageera. It's only slightly better conditions than those Africans in the mud huts. Plus plenty of people don't live like you are describing in Africa: Look at these mansions in Nigeria for example:

maxresdefault.jpg

property-in-Nigeria-3.jpg

vllkyt515dou65tqm.jpg?imwidth=1200

I'm sure you can find lots of such properties in Africa as well as shanty towns and mud huts.