Three kinds of Bhramgyanis(Sants,Mahatama, Mahapursh)...!

source: The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh by Sant baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowaley.

Three kinds of BhramGyani(Sants,Mahatama, Mahapursh)...

1. Mastane: Intoxicated ones through remembrance get themselves merged with Almighty(Vahiguroo). More carefree un-attached will boldly function. Do not reveal their secret. Talk in Mysterious tone. Very few rarely come to understand. Have no time to teach common people. Always remain lost in spiritual contemplation. Some rare persons can take benefit from them.

2. Divane- Madhin lover remain intoxicated in God's love but give out sometime such inner secret that proves a source of life for the seekers, who after having themselves proven worth in their sight are also able to colour others in God's Love.

3. Daane- The wise ones who live according to what they preach and talk in understandable tone which benefits all and hearing which people renounce evil deeds. They always treat the path of truth and are eager for welfare of one and all.

There were enough mastane fakirs in Sikh Dharma as well.

One such fakir was siri mati sant who was a student/murid of "Sant baba Karam Singh Hoti Mardanwaley".

After she was leen in bhram(meged with god)..she wouldn't wear any clothes..not even one single bit....any clothes...she would sit, eat, walk all naked....she was full mast in "Sat Chit Anand Saroop Vahiguroo"... she would just live in her bhora, go out when she has to ..no katarpanthi even dared to look into her eyes and tell her "why you doing this?? she has that much tej-pratap...

I ll post more sakhiya's on sikh mastaney fakir as well in this thread .. that way it not only challenges our narrow view of sikhi as (do's/don't's) but also challenges views of katar panthis.

I met a mastane Fakir called Dou Gotta Wale (two plats of hair), They live in a village. Who comes near them they sware at them F_off. lol even worse! Or they say is this the time to come u stupid fool and M_ F_ lol. I witness this! We went again then they got a hose pipe turned on the tap and put water all over the sangat, then they served every one langar. Some times they get soti (woden stick) and chase sangat so they go run away! I will get a pic, my cousin has one. Oh yeh something mysterious there is a young girl there who lives with them whos about 6 yr old, I was doing sewa there 3 yrs ago, me and cousin and sangat help get rashan out the van. I in josh picking up lot of bhori of atta that young girl approached me who does not go school is mastane she said in english "Aint that two heavy , u can pick less its ok" I was shocked. I will try and get full address if any ones wana visit! Its gud expereince! Some one had a deadly diesease came over from canada and was cured!

• 4 years later...

DHANBABANANAK

this sant ji you are talking about is called sant dho guttan wale babaji, and im trying to get some info on this sant ji. He lived in a village called 'Chokran' in india. The young girl there is called 'Bawa'. sant ji has now passed, and there was a seva daar there called 'Kasmira', who in turn took his seat. He has now passed aswell from what i have heard. Do you have more information on baba ji?

Mit

• 5 years later...

There were enough mastane fakirs in Sikh Dharma as well.

One such fakir was siri mati sant who was a student/murid of "Sant baba Karam Singh Hoti Mardanwaley".

After she was leen in bhram(meged with god)..she wouldn't wear any clothes..not even one single bit....any clothes...she would sit, eat, walk all naked....she was full mast in "Sat Chit Anand Saroop Vahiguroo"... she would just live in her bhora, go out when she has to ..no katarpanthi even dared to look into her eyes and tell her "why you doing this?? she has that much tej-pratap...

Great information. This is the state of a Brahamgyani.

I ll post more sakhiya's on sikh mastaney fakir as well in this thread .. that way it not only challenges our narrow view of sikhi as (do's/don't's) but also challenges views of katar panthis.

​Bro, katarvaad also has its place in Sikhism. Majority of the people need a fear factor, to move forward in their spiritual journeys. This fear of God, then turns into love.

Btw, Katarvaad (fundamentalism) is different from irrational behavior.

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru jee kaa khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Great information. This is the state of a Brahamgyani.

​Bro, katarvaad also has its place in Sikhism. Majority of the people need a fear factor, to move forward in their spiritual journeys. This fear of God, then turns into love.

Btw, Katarvaad (fundamentalism) is different from irrational behavior.

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru jee kaa khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Omg!!!! You are saying that sikhism needs to follow path of fanaticism??? I think same are the thoughts of Taliban..To spread their religion with support of fear..

No bro,you are totally wrong at this place.

Sikhi is NOT just a religion,it's something which is uncomparable with any thing..

Dont spread it with name of religion..It's above above above and above of so titles..

Nirbhao paye hirde naam vasaya..

Guru sahib says to leave the all fears of mind then to love Guru maharaj.there is a very beautiful shabad in Asa dee vaar about fear.Bhaey vich Pawan  vahey sadd wao.......

To have NIRMAL BHAO is good but fear of katarwaad is totally  wrong..

So veer ji,I completely disagree with you at this point..

Omg!!!! You are saying that sikhism needs to follow path of fanaticism??? I think same are the thoughts of Taliban..To spread their religion with support of fear..

No bro,you are totally wrong at this place.

Sikhi is NOT just a religion,it's something which is uncomparable with any thing..

Dont spread it with name of religion..It's above above above and above of so titles..

Guru sahib says to leave the all fears of mind then to love Guru maharaj.there is a very beautiful shabad in Asa dee vaar about fear.Bhaey vich Pawan  vahey sadd wao.......

To have NIRMAL BHAO is good but fear of katarwaad is totally  wrong..

So veer ji,I completely disagree with you at this point..

The arth of this tuk - When naam resides in your heart, then a person becomes fearless.

How can a normal human become fearless or leave his fears, without naam?

Most likely, there are other tuks in Gurbani, which promote fear of God. I will try to post them.

The word "Katar" has different meanings. It could mean orthodox, self-righteous and staunch too. A Sikh definitely has to be orthodox (follow the maryada - made by Satguru jee himself and not some man made rules), self-righteous and staunch too.

Bhul chuk maaf

Probably I took wrong meaning.But To have fear is right,but fear should be "NIRMAL BHAU" but to,promote fear forcefully among people towards spirituality is not right.There should be fear of god,fear of bad karams,but to have  fear of particular sects like they will punish as SATKAR COMMITEE use to do is definitely not right!!

Gur fateh!!

Probably I took wrong meaning.But To have fear is right,but fear should be "NIRMAL BHAU" but to,promote fear forcefully among people towards spirituality is not right.There should be fear of god,fear of bad karams,but to have  fear of particular sects like they will punish as SATKAR COMMITEE use to do is definitely not right!!

Gur fateh!!

​Satkaar committee did go against Gurmat, on at least one occasion.

Forcing someone to follow a religion does not make sense. It is against Gurmat.

Kattar - on a personal level. We cannot forcefully impose our will on others.

Bhul chuk maaf

Sikh spiritual journey starts from fear to love but not always as everyone is at different spiritual level, there are lot of factors in play for eg- previous births bhagti etc. But most often we do see these days - great tendency of sikh(learner) being stuck in fear in dualism as its also an ego trap..so transitioning to love isn't happening...all though its part of hakum, which is fine but there comes an point where these subtle tendencies are mentioned as mentioned in gurbani as caution- if act is done in total fear there is less clarity, one is less receptive to inner truth and integrity, self-awareness. Fear is intial stage where one can must overcome by love (bhau/prema-bhagti) if this isnt' happening and its been 10 years then student isn't really serious about it.

Our real nature is fearless nirvair- no hate, nirbhauo- fearlesss take no fear, give no fear as there is only ONE nothing else.

Sikh spiritual journey starts from fear to love but not always as everyone is at different spiritual level, there are lot of factors in play for eg- previous births bhagti etc. But most often we do see these days - great tendency of sikh(learner) being stuck in fear in dualism as its also an ego trap..so transitioning to love isn't happening...all though its part of hakum, which is fine but there comes an point where these subtle tendencies are mentioned as mentioned in gurbani as caution- if act is done in total fear there is less clarity, one is less receptive to inner truth and integrity, self-awareness. Fear is intial stage where one can must overcome by love (bhau/prema-bhagti) if this isnt' happening and its been 10 years then student isn't really serious about it.

​Plenty of people are at a very low spiritual level. If one includes non-amritdharis as part of panth, then the situation is pretty dismal. The root of Sikhi (kesh) is being uprooted by so many people. These people seem to have no fear of God. If one thinks that he/she is not prepared to take amrit, then at least keep kesh, which is the bare minimum sign of a Sikh.

Therefore, on the whole in this age, fear factor is very important to move people towards spirituality. Obviously, there will be some, who have done lot of Bhagtee in their previous lives. They don't need too much of a fear factor.

An example, Ninda (slander) is a deadly disease affecting many people like me.

Fear factor - Doing ninda is equal to eating feces. In this way, idiots like me, will think hard before they talk.

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

​Plenty of people are at a very low spiritual level. If one includes non-amritdharis as part of panth, then the situation is pretty dismal. The root of Sikhi (kesh) is being uprooted by so many people. These people seem to have no fear of God. If one thinks that he/she is not prepared to take amrit, then at least keep kesh, which is the bare minimum sign of a Sikh.

Therefore, on the whole in this age, fear factor is very important to move people towards s spirituality.

Sorry veer ji,but there is something wrong with your thoughts.Who are we to convince people to do this or that???

What are you saying??

No!!! If who is going to do kamai in their lives are already blessed by almighty.

It's not in our hands to love god or to say other ppl to do so..All happens by his grace.If you are walking on path of khalsa then it's  cause of ur previous kamai and by guru's blessings.If one is not doing so,then it's his karmas.All we can do is to trigger our own bhagti so that it effects ppl around us.That's called Saadhsangat in a sense.Even a Brahmgyani NEVER does what are you talking about...All can work is the mehar of dhrishti of Any great mahapurkh  and love is the root of this entire concept..

What is your basis of this  entire thought??,which Gurbani tukk convinced you?? Even Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj never asked to do so.

Completely wrong!!

Sorry veer ji,but there is something wrong with your thoughts.Who are we to convince people to do this or that???

What are you saying??

No!!! If who is going to do kamai in their lives are already blessed by almighty.

It's not in our hands to love god or to say other ppl to do so..All happens by his grace.If you are walking on path of khalsa then it's  cause of ur previous kamai and by guru's blessings.If one is not doing so,then it's his karmas.All we can do is to trigger our own bhagti so that it effects ppl around us.That's called Saadhsangat in a sense.Even a Brahmgyani NEVER does what are you talking about...All can work is the mehar of dhrishti of Any great mahapurkh  and love is the root of this entire concept..

What is your basis of this  entire thought??,which Gurbani tukk convinced you?? Even Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj never asked to do so.

Completely wrong!!

​Read the example provided above carefully and you should understand.

Bhul chuk maaf

​Read the example provided above carefully and you should understand.

Bhul chuk maaf

Sorry veer ji,that is no where clearing your thoughts.If you are saying to treat people like satkar comittee does,then this is ENTIRELY wrong..What Kinda fear you are talking about??Please clear it in words rather than to create confusion..

Sorry veer ji,that is no where clearing your thoughts.If you are saying to treat people like satkar comittee does,then this is ENTIRELY wrong..What Kinda fear you are talking about??Please clear it in words rather than to create confusion..

​Fear factor on a personal level. Creating fear by doing strong verbal parchaar.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

There is no mention of fear anywhere in state of gurmukh.

​You are right. Once a person reaches Brahamgyan or very high spiritual levels, fear factor vanishes.

But, fear factor is very crucial for a Jagayasu (beginner).

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

source: The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh by Sant baba Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowaley.

Three kinds of BhramGyani(Sants,Mahatama, Mahapursh)...

1. Mastane: Intoxicated ones through remembrance get themselves merged with Almighty(Vahiguroo). More carefree un-attached will boldly function. Do not reveal their secret. Talk in Mysterious tone. Very few rarely come to understand. Have no time to teach common people. Always remain lost in spiritual contemplation. Some rare persons can take benefit from them.

2. Divane- Madhin lover remain intoxicated in God's love but give out sometime such inner secret that proves a source of life for the seekers, who after having themselves proven worth in their sight are also able to colour others in God's Love.

3. Daane- The wise ones who live according to what they preach and talk in understandable tone which benefits all and hearing which people renounce evil deeds. They always treat the path of truth and are eager for welfare of one and all.

Dear Neo Jee,

agreeable with what you say, but we must bear in mind that, all the three of them work under Akal Purukh´s Hukum. By His will. It is He who chooses, what to make out of anyone. Once one merges one´s consciousness in Him, then only His bhaana exists.

Otherwise what would be left to differentiate between them and we the manmukhs?

Sat Sree Akal.