'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside !'

Freed

'While the brass band plays tiddleyompompom!'

a2tt62xt6.jpg

You'll probably only get the song reference if you're from England !

Here's a great picture of 'Blaity Babay' enjoying the Great British tradition of freezing your bits off at the seaside in Blackpool !

Aw Bless!

Here's another 'aw bless' image probably from California judging by the Palm trees

Baba giving his grandson a ride on his BMX / low rider - depending on where you're from (In England) known as a 'Saddler' or a 'Backy' or if you're from Leicester a 'Croggy'

8329542771bd1d5fa96btc3.jpg

Balle Baba Tere !!!

Freed

elderly people enjoying..they have every right to be happy... why ru making fun of them.

Dear Wahegurubol veer,

he is not making fun of them, i think because of culture differences it may seem like that to you. Please get familiar with western cultures, other should get familiar with eastern cultures and its sensitivities and try to "understand" each other little better before throwing accusation.

Dear Wahegurubol veer,

he is not making fun of them, i think because of culture differences it may seem like that to you. Please get familiar with western cultures, other should get familiar with eastern cultures and its sensitivities and try to "understand" each other little better before throwing accusation.

okay i apologise, if hes not making fun, its cool... !