Aghori's

mit

LoL!!! Not at all. My mate went to see one in india. Apparently they worship lord shiva and mahakaal bhairava. the aghori swore at my friend and the other people that went with him. The aghori lived in a little hut/house and was preaching about the guru's in hindi. just a bit confused thats all. the put money down for him and he then threw it in the that he was sitting near and then shouted obscenities to the family and told them to go.

legend has that if an aghori swears at you, its for your own good luck if you dont take it to heart. Their blessings are in their swearing.

as for wahegurubol, calling someones beliefs non sense is pindu unpartha. get some nimarta, and for the record they dont worship skulls, they carry them with them along with adorning bhasma ang to be reminded of the constant shroud of death which looms over everyone.

something interesting tht i found "

DHUNI WALE BABA

This refers to an incident which a man narrated to Ambar joshi about an Aghori Baba who lived in Burhanpur (near Khandwa,MP).This is what he narrated---There used to be an old Baba .People used to call him Dhuni wale baba.Now there is a samadhi of Dhune wale bab in Khandwa whre people still throng in large numbers to worship him.He used to stay ther and roamed the adjoining areas ,use to eat whatever came his way- rotten food or thrown away food .He used to utter obscenties if anyone talked to him or disturbed him even while he seemed to be doing nothing.He used to stare into the sky for hours and talk to himself.One day i saw a person come up to him and touch his feet and ask him to bless his daughter who had not been married inspite of their best efforts.The Baba uttered obscenities on him.Cursed his mother and family members and said that his daughter would go to hell.Then the man went away contented and after three days he came with some sweets and gave to the Baba who again uttered obscenities on him.I intercepted him on the way back and asked him why he respected a useless mad old man.The man remarked he is a great Baba and has cured many peoples problems.If he curses you then your problem is bound to get solved .Aghori Babas are like that he said and offered me a piece of burfi(An Indian sweet)which I gladly ate.Then I saw many other instances when the Baba uttered obscenities ,people used to still go behind him even while he used to answer the call of nature.He used to throw his faeces all over people who came behind him and they used to collect it and take home as prasad.(holy).

Philosophy behind this: Aghoris are indifferent to everything.For them there is nothing good ,ideal or bad.Everything that exists in this world is essentially made up of same thing.Hence they utter obscenities,may take liqour,eat Dead human flesh and do other things which might appear to be 'uncivilised 'to us. "

dhuni wale baba

Philosophy behind this: Aghoris are indifferent to everything.For them there is nothing good ,ideal or bad.Everything that exists in this world is essentially made up of same thing.Hence they utter obscenities,may take liqour,eat Dead human flesh and do other things which might appear to be 'uncivilised 'to us. "

dhuni wale baba

agreed, that is the true philosophy of life, but I yearn to acheive it as per sikhi rules.

Jesus! Ok, they went to see this baba and there was quite a big sangat and he said that they are all penchods, budhus, kutay. He said that Guru gobind singh has done what no one has ever done. what shiva, bramah, vishnu couldn do in centuries, guru ji did in about 30 years. He was swearing at this one particular guy and hit him on the head with a stick and asked him to say 'Waheguru' out loud. And yes he has cured many people. For some reason he never takes money, throws gold malay in the fire that people give to him. he dont have or want anything. he was proper swearing in punjabi and said that people who bow down to anyone, other that Akal Purakh should go to hell, something like that. The funny thing is that baba was a follower of shiva ji.

rudra shakti : lol all this mythology stuff, i find it very hard to believe.

well rudra according to mythology was the tears of shiva that fell and became hard, and became like stone. u can see some people in india wearing it ! as a talisman.

theres no this and that shakti .. theres only bhakti and in bhakti is all the shakti.

Maha Kharag Singh, please explain your assertion of "rudra shakti" and with it give us an explanation of what "shakti" means and what the different types of "shakti" are.

Thanks.

Brother Niranjana, from what I have heard. Some people believe i.e. those who are worshipers of Shiva and/or Devi that Dasme Satguru was a Human Avtar of Rudra (Shiva's most fearful form) Shakti (his power) Hence why his affiliation with blue and the Dastaar Bunga and concept of Farla.

As per my limited knowledge, there is one main Shakti, the universal energy which is omnipresent and is the cause for all lifes existent i.e. the spark in the engine of the universe.

Then there are many Advait Shaktis (mystical) and then the lowly Ridhi Sidhi Nivasini Shaktis.

I would love to have your insight into this...