why? to marry

Because the means to attain your Godliness has many paths. If being a Grishti is a distraction then it speaks more about your personal journey than that of the Path itself. The pain of emotional attachment is simply the byproduct of one personal inability to understand and control their thoughts and minds. It too speaks nothing about the path itself.

Grihasti jeevan is what we are taught by Gurujee. We are not to live as sanyasis per se. Even those who do cannot escape the clutches of kaam, unless they are genuinely blessed souls who have come to the earth for a purpose. The average human being is infected with the 5 vikaars, and kaam in a major one. Rather than soil your mind with kaam and end up soiling your deeds as well, best is to get married and lead a happy married life with your spouse. At the same time, don't divert your attention from what is your real goal in human life, and if you are really blessed, you may find a spouse who has the same thoughts. You both could join hands and embark on this spiritual journey and become each other's saadh sangat.

Sounds too good to be true? LOL!

"The average human being is infected with the 5 vikaars, and kaam in a major one. Rather than soil your mind with kaam and end up soiling your deeds as well, best is to get married and lead a happy married life with your spouse"

Mehtab Singh,

Thanks for calling a spade a spade, rather than dwell into idealised and romaticised "spiritual" connections for marriage, which will not answer the basic question posited by w-bol.

W-bol,

Bottom line is, as one can evidence from your various other posts*, your top two "exoteric" requirements currently boil down to:

1. Emigrating away from SE Asia, whether that be to Canada or the West or Russia, just anywhere but India or the Middle East.

2. Sowing your wild oats/getting some action, if you allow me to express it as such.

Clearly as you have identified marriage will allow you to clearly undertake (2) within the respectable bounds of religious belief and possibly even (1) should you be able to secure the right partner.

Once this is done, you can focus on more spiritual pursuits with relative ease in the satisfaction that your current "worldly" requirements have been met!

Note referred to at *:

(re: (i)can I get married since my girlfriend has left me but we promised each other in front of Maharaj to get married (ii) can I marry a woman with shaped eyebrows (!) and (iii) I'm looking forward to the suggestion Russian women want to marry Indian guys so it can help me with my immigration out of SE Asia)

agreed! so u mean that we should remain indifferent to the person's thoughts and minds and remain indifferent to emotion. This will bring a downfall of marriage.

You mentioned that it was a distraction. It would it be a distraction if you felt it was (the path of Grishti) marriage that was the cause, not your mind. As Mehtab Singh aka Tea Leaf suggested just because you think Sanyaas is a way out of the emotional attachment, that doesn't guarantee that your mind won't be influenced by the 5 thieves.