Nintendo Wii

unbreakable

nothing but mental masturbation, you should spend your time learning instead of playing this shit, you are supposed to be sikhs after all. Or is it that if you have the roop of a singh and make a bit of noise it is okay to do anything and live undisciplined lives.

How can a sikh play GTA a game where you kill people indiscriminately i think it is sickening and only someone with durbuddhi a perveted intellect would play such a game.

only someone with durbuddhi a perveted intellect would play such a game.

Or maybe someone who just wants to have some fun likes to play these games. Personally I don't like video games, but alot of people do, I don't see anything wrong with it. So take it easy.

Kao peeo aish karo mithro, dil kadhi kisee dha dikhayo naa.

You people make me laugh.

Bunch of bloody gossiping/slandering/cursing old women when it comes to people who have a different informed opinion than yourselves, but ready to defend, and by doing so, promote to, already uneducated, unfocused, lazy and lost kids - a video game which glorifies prostitution, indiscriminate murder of innocent people, drug selling/war/use and theft.

Bravo.

ਅਸੰਖ ਮੂਰਖ ਅੰਧ ਘੋਰ ॥

there is only one dogma in sikhi and that is to sacrifice everything to learn in order to be mukt. Smash up your wii (in your mind) and never play it. Make it a sacrifice to your satguru, if you never touch it even if you really want to, satguru will give you anant shaktee, which you must use to gain higher knowledge, not for maya.

People who do these things stop themselves doing things they like Satguru makes there mind firm and gives them jewels.

mÚ 5 ]

ma 5 ||

Fifth Mehla:

nwnk siqguir ByitAY pUrI hovY jugiq ]

naanak sathigur bhaettiai pooree hovai jugath ||

O Nanak, meeting the True Guru, one comes to know the Perfect Way.

hsMidAw KylµidAw pYnµidAw KwvMidAw ivcy hovY mukiq ]2]

hasa(n)dhiaa khaela(n)dhiaa paina(n)dhiaa khaava(n)dhiaa vichae hovai mukath ||2||

While laughing, playing, dressing and eating, he is liberated. ||2||

I was refering to Gran Turismo A spec, GTA for playstation. Am I still condemed? Its a car racing game, is it bad?

Also the nintendo Wii, has a tennis game, boxing, bowling, baseball, is this bad aswell?

No it isn't. Neither are games that require strategy (e.g. war games /chess etc) and mental agility to win. It all depends how you look at it and your 'drishti'.

(P.S. learning isn't going to get you mukti.....)

Matheen is right if someone wants to enjoy let them enjoy, our guru does not cause people to repress their need for enjoyment. But if you want something more you must do certain things....

Paji my kids will go through narak i also feel sorry for them, nevermind i will allow them a ladoo as a treat once in a while.