Interesting Video

jsingh96

Interesting thing to note is, the age of aquarias, which begins in 2150, the sign to mark this is a guy holding a pot or jug pouring water from it, i.e. "Aquarius The Water Bearer". Now, there are some people who believe that "global warming" is a natural phenomenon and that when that age comes, all ice will melt and there will be water everywhere

isnt it happening 2012?

I just saw it last month. I don't beleive it, all these far out conspiracy theories. Although the bit about the world banking does seem true to me(to some extent), but the whole part of Jesus and 9/11, I don't buy it.

I have to admit though, it's a very well made movie. It surely deserves an award.

"I seen this film too. What ive been told about Jesus being the Sun and not the Son is all to do with English Word Play. The original Bible was in Aramaic."

Then how does that account for the older and/or Orthodox orders who remain largely unaffected by 'English' i.e. Egyption, Ethiopian, Armenian, Damascan, Russian, Greek etc...

The New Testament was 1st recorded in Greek, not Aramaic - it is simply a theory that Jesus Christs spoken language was Aramaic (be it a plausible one).

You need to use some common sense before getting magnetised by these bufoons.

I seen this film too. What ive been told about Jesus being the Sun and not the Son is all to do with English Word Play. The original Bible was in Aramaic.

It is very interesting to note that Constantine was a Pagan worshiper before he converted to Christianity. He was a Suria Upasik (Sun Worshiper) and the date for his worship 'coincidently' fell on the 25 of the December and so it was deemed by the priest to please the emperor that it will also be the birth date of Christ.

http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/xmas.htm

"A star cult, sun-worship, became (in the third century A.D.) the dominant official creed, paving the road for the ultimate triumph of Judaeo-Christian monotheism. So strong was the belief in the Invincible Sun (Sol Invictus) that for example Constantine I (d. 337), himself at first a devotee of the sun cult, found it, indeed perfectly compatible with his pro-Christian sympathies to authorize his own portrayal as Helios. And in 354 the ascendant Christian church in the reign of his pious but unsavory son, Constantius II, found it prudent to change the celebration of the birth of Jesus from the traditional date (January 6) to December 25, in order to combat the pagan Sun god’s popularity—his “birthday” being December 25."

• 2 weeks later...