~ Coming out of Silence ~

//quote

After years and years of nindia due to the traditional beliefs of Kamalroop Singh. He has decided to write a blog, about the real issues of why people feel they need to attack him. Kamalroop Singh believes in the sanctity and completeness of Gurbani, and due to this reason in past has questioned some new practices that have allowed our Guru to be dishonoured. On his blog he discusses traditional Sikh thought against the New Version of Sikhism, that is determined to assert its might world-wide. That has lost the original sweetness of Guru Nanak. That has become a cancer, ready to eat the body of anyone willing to let it come close to them.

Kamalroop Singh

Here is the link for his blog (more revelations are coming):

http://kamalroopsingh.blogspot.com/

//quote

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know him, but i read about him on tapoban and did not like the way they talked about him. I dont know him but i dont think people should write those things that they did on a public forum.

there was also a debate on him on one of the 3HO blogs where the owner of the blog had to remove and delete all the mesages from uk singhs

Looks like he is going at it on akj..lets see what will happen..

he makes some good points but i think it will cause further division within the panth. He compares akj to sikh rehit maryada and says akj do not follow it, but nihangs do not follow it either as SRM says you cant parkash anything next to Guru Granth Sahib ji...

They have a long history. Seems to have got quite personal now.....

Kamalroop Veer Ji, if you read this, I think you should clear up some of the accusations that have been made - they're quite serious tbh. A strong statement denying the slander will help clear the impression that has been created in peoples minds.

I answer to Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the Panj Singhs from where I took Amrit, nobody else.

Let them do my Nindia.

However it is certain they have no intellectual evidence to reply, regarding the various points of how Bhasauria and AKJ have perverted Sikhi.

Regarding Parkash of Dasam Granth, thats if the Granth is on equal par with Guru Granth Sahib. Which it is not the case in the Buddha Dal and Tarana Dal.

The post was pulled from Sikhsangat because the Jatha cannot take the taste of it's own medicine.

They can dish it out like venom to every Sant, Taksal, Nihang, Religion, Sahijdhari.

But when they are criticised they go manic. There were 50 people reading that post when it was taken down.

It shows the interest people have in this debate. So it is only in the interest of the Panth to keep it going.

There seems to be a Khalsa Police force out there, calling people Snatan. Always vent on the "other", or making an enemy. They need to look at themselves.

If I was so low as to start slandering the various Sikhs of AKJ. It would only destroy their credibility. I know how that feels.

Therefore I won't do the same nor do I feel inclined to talk about my private life and family on internet forums.

It makes me wonder how sick in the head people are getting off on that type of thing.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Kamalroop Singh

Gurfateh singha.

you write that AKJ reads the shortened version af chaupei sahib and do not belive in Dasam Granth. As far as i know they read the full lenght and belive in Dasam Bani (atleast where i live they do), and by writing these things you are giving them an argument to focus on these two things, where they will say "he obviesly do not know what he is talking about" and hereafter reject what else you have written.

maybe you should take 2-3 subjects at a time max, so that it will not become to much of a blur with hundreds of topics in the air.

on a site note i heard you were translating the Sarbloh Granth. how is that going and do you have any plans to publish the translation in the near future (or even upload a few parts to this forum? )

Randhir Singh only quoted from works he deemed to be works of Guru Gobind Singh. The AKJ like most Neo Sikhs refuse to acknowledge all of Dasam Granth as the 10th Guru's work. The Charitropakhyan is among the works they refuse to acknowledge hence why they refuse to recite all of Chaupai Sahib because of its reference as being part of Charitropakhyan.

Within the AKJ, there are different beliefs - one group (the main one) recently issued 2 statements saying they have full faith that all of Sri Dasam Granth is Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Bani. (These are on their site - not akj.org, but the one with the long name).

As far as Chaupai Sahib is concerned, most just read whatever is in the Gutka they have at that time, I don't think there is an "AKJ Rehras" or Chaupai Sahib. Unfortunately, most of the mainstream just read the shorter version.

Amardeep is right, Bhai Sahib did quote from Dasam Bani, and even Sarbloh - Uggardanti in particular.

I am not from the AKJ, so if I've said anything wrong, please correct me.

As far as Dasam Granth goes the Jatha has never made a Statement that it supports the Granth. Read it properly, it says we support the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh.

The Jatha follow the Maryada of upto Kharag Khet. They usually leave the rest. The late Nahar Singh directed the Singhs of Canada to do this. As he believed the rest was Devi worship. The view of Bhasauria.

This is the minimum stated by the Sikh Rahit Marayada. However I believe it to be complete be-adbi of Gurbani. To read a bani incomplete.

That is like reading Japji and stopping at the Salok. The is no Panj Granth that is handwritten with an incomplete Chaupai Sahib. Please see the great service by 3HO, chaupaisahib.com

As for translating, there is not much to be said, until this is resolved.

I think the AKJ need to go Pesh to the Akal Takht for the many years of undermining the Amrit of Kalgidhar by reintiating people. As well as the complete disregard for the fact that Sikh Rahit Maryada as a minimum gives 5 K's as Kakkar. As for Kuttha if you take amrit from Nanaksar they say:

Kuttha is Halal. But we recommend you do not eat meat.

While AKJ go a step further and say Kuttha is all meat.

That is heretical, and has no foundation in Sikh History.

All these points need to be brought to the attention of the SGPC.

They are all cultish tactics. Why to form a group of people, outside of the common rahit, for other political purposes. I met Joginder Singh Talwara and discussed these exact points with him, a few years before he died. He was not a happy man. His reply to my arguments were:

"Ok don't marry an AKJ or keski vali".

Thats not exactly an intellectual argument is it. However I have got used to the AKJ venting their frustrations my way.

Kamalroop Singh