Jathaa spreads it's wings....

To be honest, although predominantly done by western (namely UK) AKJ youths, this practice has spread to all youth groups i.e. Taksali, Sant based, whatever. It is now a norm to break into simran in the middle of shabd and then 'hit that dhol' and increase the RPM off the scale.

Luckily, many youth are also taking up Shaastri sangeet, so hopefully this modern SDO introduced, (and Bhai Randhir Singh condemned) practice will just be a flash in the pan.

But in order for this 'fledgling' movement to be completely eradicated, some brave Singh has to volunteer to do that tothai's seva! Reason being, tothai generally have a very long life in captivity, and as long as it is alive - the ember remains warm!!

LOL

To be honest, although predominantly done by western (namely UK) AKJ youths, this practice has spread to all youth groups i.e. Taksali, Sant based, whatever. It is now a norm to break into simran in the middle of shabd and then 'hit that dhol' and increase the RPM off the scale.

"panthic" unity to a next level :LOL:

The way I see it, this particular Jatha has gone a step ahead to make even birds do simran! How many of us have inspired at least a human? Its easy to poke fun but hard to accept the truth :) . People would want to reply that the Jatha simran sounds like birds anyways, but then thats their way of hearing it. Too bad! :)

That is a good point Brother Mehtab Singh. If a person said Maraa(death) repeadly, but to a sacha Bhagat that would sounds like "Raam". You only need to listen like a Bhagat.