Randhiri Cult

i dont understand this... the AKJ guru randhiri claims that the way he does kirtan and simran is the way he heard it from sachkand.. how come the gurus never told us to do simran and kirtan this way by bashings our dumalleh and smashing up saaj.. how come past mahapuraks havnt done simran and kirtan this way im sure they all wer at the stage to be in sachkand.

and the funnyiest thing is how can he even reach sachkand when he doubted sri guru granth sahib jis bani hmmmm intresting

I don't think bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji claims his simran is only way to get to sachkhand, its always like chelas who are like snakes latch on to ideals set by mahapursh idolize them and take them to extreme level.

Chelas of any mahapursh is big problem in the panth. I agree there are good ones, but 75% of them are over-zealous types are there for self interest, claim supermacy of their jatha, samparda in the panth. They latch on it mahapursh names like leech latches on a cow and slowly suck their blood (misinterpret them and gave them bad name).

Please address naam abhayasi gurmukhs like founder of akj with respect. Atleast adress them with Singh Sahib if you are not bother with adding bhai sahib at the front.

If you don't agree with him fine... but the least you can do is to address the man with some respect instead of "Randhiri". The only other person in my lifetime I've heard call Bhai Randhir Singh Jee like that was a Kala Afghana Chella. So why stoop down to the level of a Kala Afghana Chella?

The issue of raagmala predates Bhai Sahib Randir Singh.. The issue can be found in Suraj Parkash Granth and other nirmale scholars also rejected this composition such as pandit tara singh narotam etc... There is a list of scholars who've rejected this composition on www.sikhism101.com

please give the direct reference in suraj parkash which rejects raagmala otherwise please keep referenceless remarks to your self

I found the article on raagmala where i can see there are references to suraj parkash also

http://www.sikhism101.com/node/274

This link mentions this about Ragmala and Kavi Santokh Singh:

Maha-Kavi Santokh Singh (1787-1843), the famous historian that is most quoted by Kathavachiks (preachers), writes in 'Sri Gur Partaap Sooraj Granth' (pages 430-431):

ਲਿਖੇ ਸਮਸਤ ਸਵੈਯੇ ਸੋਅੂ, ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੇ ਮਾਂਹਿ ।

ਅੰਤ ਸਰਬ ਕੇ ਲਿਖਿ ਮੁੰਦਾਵਣੀ, ਮੁੰਦ੍ਰਿਤ ਮੁਹਰ ਲਗੀ ਜਨੁ ਵਾਹਿ ।

ਭੋਗ ਸਕਲ ਬਾਣੀ ਕੋ ਪਾਯਹੁ, ਮਹਿਮਾ ਜਿਸ ਕੀ ਕਹੀ ਨਾ ਜਾਇ ।

ਭਵਜਲ ਭੈਰਵ ਕੋ ਜਹਾਜ ਬਜ਼, ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੇ ਪਾਰ ਪਰਾਇ ॥੩੯॥

"Then Guru Ji wrote all the Svaiyye in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. In the end (Guru Ji) wrote Mundavani as a seal indicating that Gurbani is no longer after this seal. One cannot measure the great spiritual benefit of reading a complete reading of whole of Baani. Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the ship to get across the this ocean of world. By the great grace of God this ship has been sent to this world and by his grace alone one can get onto this ship. ||39||

ਰਾਗਮਾਲ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਤ ਨਿਹਂ, ਹੈ ਮੁੰਦਾਵਣੀ ਲਗਿ ਗੁਰ ਬੈਨ ।

ਇਸ ਮਹਿਂ ਨਿਹਂ ਸੰਸੈ ਕੁਛ ਕਰੀਅਹਿ, ਜੇ ਸੰਸੈ ਅਵਿਲੋਕਹੁ ਨੈਨ ।

ਮਾਧਵ ਨਲ ਆਲਮ ਕਿਵ ਕੀਨਸਿ, ਤਿਸ ਮਹਿਂ ਨ੍ਰਿਤਕਾਰੀ ਕਹਿ ਤੈਨ ।

ਰਾਗ ਰਾਗਨੀ ਨਾਮ ਗਿਨੇ ਤਿਹਂ, ਯਾਂ ਤੇ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਅਰਜਨ ਕ੍ਰਿਤ ਹੈ ਨ ॥੪੦॥

"Raagmala is not Baani of Guru Sahib. Only up to Mundaavni is Gurbani; don’t doubt this statement and don’t let any cloud of doubt come in front of your eyes. A book named Maadhavaanal was written by Poet Aalam, this Raagmala is part of that book (the Niratkaari chapter of it. Niratkaari means dance. Raagmala appears in the scene when Kaam Kandhala the dancer dances and sings a song in front of the king while Madhavnal watches and plays instruments). Aalam Kavi has written the names of Raags and Raagnis that were sung at that time. Therefore, this baani is not the work of Siri Guru Arjan Dev Ji.||40||"

ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਸਾਰੀ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਤਾਂ ਪੜ੍ਹ ਲਓ।

ਫਿਰ ਰਾਗਮਾਲਾ ਬਾਰੇ ਵੀ ਸੋਚ ਲਵਾਂਗੇ।

ਜਿਆਦਾ ਸੰਭਾਵਨਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਫਿਕਰ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਰਹਿਣਾ।

The Final Moments of Bhai Sahib's Earthly Life

By Bhai Trilochan Singh in Sankhaep Jeevan Bh. Sb. Randhir Singh

Translated by Admin www.tapoban.org

In 1960 Bhai Sahib's leg veins became weak due to having spent so much time in the dark dungeons, though the rest of his body was healthy. He only had trouble walking about. On April 13, 1961, all the Jatha came to see Bhai Sahib for Vaisakhi. On April 14th he wished good bye to everyone and sent them off. On April 16th, in the morning, he prepared to leave for Gurpuri.

It was a Sunday. On Saturday night, his entire bed had moved and his body seemed very restless as though the time had arrived for that great soul to leave his body.

From Amrit Vela, Veer Balbir Singh [bh. Sb.'s son], Veer Sajan Singh, Bibi Dalaer Kaur, I and my Singhnee along with some others sat beside Bhai Sahib. At 7 am, I rose to have some words with Bhai Balbir Singh who was in the yard when Bhai Sahib raised both his arms, motioning for me to remain seated. I sat near him. He lovingly called Bibi Dalaer Kaur and he tightly clasped my right arm. I took his other hand and put it to my chest. A very strong current passed through my body.

Everyone began to feel that the moment was drawing near. Everyone wanted to say some words to him or at least hear some final words but that holy soul who had spent his final days in peace, happiness and Sehaj avashtaa, also made his final moments miraculous.

With the power of his breaths, he said "Vahi" and raised the swaas from his naabh kanval and with "Guru" he took his breaths to teh Gagan Mandal of Dasam Duaar. Again for the second time and then the third time he said "Vahiguru" he put his swaas in Dasam Duaar and then took his place in Gurpuri.

This happened at 7.30am on April 16, 1961. His saskaar (cremation) happened at the pond between Gujjarwal and Narangwal.

How could someone who does that not reach sachkhand? I hope you dont shanka Gurbani of Bhagat Ji on last thoughts before death :)

Vaheguroo

nirankar bani, i really would change your user id, you do the name "NIRANKAR ANI" no justice. calling Bhai Randhir Singh what you did is soooo stupid, it makes your excellent question seem irrelevant.

i have asked myself this same question when i heard the akj'ers claim this, but have never stooped so low as you have. say it to their faces.