Jehova Witnesses targetting asian youth?????

girlUK

I dont know if you guys are aware of the following, but i would very much like to share it with you for common knowledge.

Just a few weeks back till now, i have realised the rise in Asian youths (particularlty Sikh and Hindu youth) knocking on our doors trying to persuade people to convert to Jehova Witnesses. Whats strange is that they speak in Hindi/ Punjubi (trying to influence othe asians).

Recently, it was emerged (it was mentioned in a particular punjabi radio station) that certain leaders of Jehova Witnesses are PAYING asian youth to go out and try to convert people to their religion (particulalry asians, hence the punjabi/hindi speakers). And eventually, being surrounded by Jehovah Witnesses, they tend to fully follow that religion.

I just wondered if any of you have come across this recently, its only been noticed quite recently.

Its funny, because when this particular asian youth knocked on our door, he said to my mum, 'give me 15 minutes to talk about Jehova Witnesses...'

and my mum replied, 'ok then, as long as you give me 15 minutes also to talk about Sikhi'.....then.....

he said....no thank you, goodbye...LOL LOL LOL

Talk about being open minded! :D

oh my gosh..im so glad u brought this up...coz a jehovas witness came up 2 me outside uni abt 2 weeks ago...n she was babblin on how her way was the only way....i jus listened 2 her for a good 20 mins...then i sed..listen..if ur happy with tht..then its ok...but i, happy tht im sikh...as so will muslims ppl b happy abt being muslim...hindu's as hindus.... i also sed tht her perspective may b diffrent to other religions to b with god...so let othas get on with how they wana do it...she jus shat ap...sed thakn u n went!!! it was bare funny at the time....u had 2 b there!! :LOL:

oh my gosh..im so glad u brought this up...coz a jehovas witness came up 2 me outside uni abt 2 weeks ago...n she was babblin on how her way was the only way....i jus listened 2 her for a good 20 mins...then i sed..listen..if ur happy with tht..then its ok...but i, happy tht im sikh...as so will muslims ppl b happy abt being muslim...hindu's as hindus.... i also sed tht her perspective may b diffrent to other religions to b with god...so let othas get on with how they wana do it...she jus shat ap...sed thakn u n went!!! it was bare funny at the time....u had 2 b there!! :LOL:

lol....thats hilarious :LOL: i got enuff stories about my experience wid them..i could go on forever! the key is to BE FIRM...NEVER EVER INVITE THEM in your house, once you give em a chance to be listened to, THEY WILL NOT SHUT UP!

Trust, me from personal expeience, they can be very convincing..before my mum converted to a sikh..she nearly became a Jehovah! but she used her mind and chose what she felt was right for her.

once at university, one came to our doors, and my friends invited him in and REAAAALLLLY 'cussed' a jehovah (they are VERY HIGHLY intellectual and challenged him very well!)..they only did it cos we were so annoyed wid them knockin on our doors, that cured the problem.

Another time, my cousin is like a Nihang Singh, soon as he opened the door to them..they walked off...cos they knew the score as soon as they took 1 look at him... :wink: :D:D:D

I have heard soo much about jevoh witness. There are soo many people tell them off but they stick at ur back like a leech sticking up on a cow skin.

I never ever across with one but trust me when I do. I ll show them true color of khalsa.

I would tell them similarity between jevoh and sikhism and then i would ask them if there are similarties why would i have convert???

If they still didnt rack off then i would do chatka of them...lol :LOL::LOL:

Call Nihangs Right away-- :LOL::LOL: :wink:

yeh thats a good way to do it, if u see them knocking at your door, put on your big sri sahib kirpan, massive dumalla, all the mallas u can find, and a chakkar round ur phug, open the door and shout "WJKK WJKF BHAI SAHIB JI!!!!!! KIDHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" and they will probably go away.

theres alot of problems with christian missionaries in india, esp punjab, MUCH worse than it is here.

yeh thats a good way to do it, if u see them knocking at your door, put on your big sri sahib kirpan, massive dumalla, all the mallas u can find, and a chakkar round ur phug, open the door and shout "WJKK WJKF BHAI SAHIB JI!!!!!! KIDHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" and they will probably go away.

theres alot of problems with christian missionaries in india, esp punjab, MUCH worse than it is here.

KHALSA SOULJA YOU CRACK ME UP MAN... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I would tell them similarity between jevoh and sikhism and then i would ask them if there are similarties why would i have convert???

Trust me, ive tried ..but jehovas r very persistant.

The lady tht spoke 2 me wen on about how the son of god gave up his life.

I jus replied bk saying...yeh..so did my guru's, they gave thir lives for sikhi.

I also asked her...have u seen god, has any1 seen god, all we knw is tht people persue god in diffrent ways...i also asked her if she knew whether or not ..the almighty god is 1...for every relgion..but is taught n percieived diffrently!! She shat ap!!

I knw i dont knw much abt sikhi...but..im gettin there slowly but surely...made the lady think tho!!! :wink:

lol...i love all ur ideas and experiences. hmm reminds me of a time at work when a Christian fanatic said to my mate

'come to church with me and see what miracles Jesus performed'

and my punjabi mate replied,

'thu chup karr..find out what Guru Arjan Dev Ji did and then come back to my face and try disrespectin me! huh'.....

When i was a lot younger, i didnt realise how amazing sikh history was..boy did i get a shock when i read up on it :shock:

ps, BIG UPz to the Chakars and Nihangs!!!! :LOL::LOL: