Ipl T-20 Cricket World Cup

SAadmin

Can't get it where I stay, but I agree that 20-20 has made it more exciting. I don't like the non-cricket 'entertainment' that comes on during the break though :blink:

I see the Punjab team isn't doing well......

wow cable packages are expensive down there, I agree i m also looking fwd to twenty20 world cup as well. Even though India is playing, I be still supporting South Africa, because they been unlucky team through out, they are the number one at the moment but they also known as chokers, i want them to win this time so chokers label can be proven wrong. lol

• 1 month later...

South Africa in its awesome best form. I want either west indies or south africa or england to take the cup this year so they been unlucky through out the whole way despite of having huge potential.. !. India cricketers were on high horse since one day and got what they deserved...! i try to be impartial in the game of cricket...whichever side is best takes it.

I think the best teams out of the four are Sir Lanka and South Africa but personally i would love for the West Indies to win!

That would have been wicked. As for now, the only consolation is that Afridi is Punjabi, lol.