Finally Something I Appreciate Has Happened

About 6 or so months ago I posted a potentially "violent" message as to how Sikhs need to fight back any racist attacker. I was told it was a stupid idea, but reality is in fact far from our perceived perception of western-defined "civilization".

http://publication.samachar.com/topstoryto...amp;?vsv=TopHP1

Melbourne: A 20-year-old man was stabbed in a western suburb here after he had allegedly racially abused a group of Indian students here in possibly the first act of retaliation.

The victim allegedly said "You are black. You don't belong here. Go away from our country", The Age newspaper reported.

Police said they were looking for two dark-skinned men aged between 23 and 29 years in connection with the attacks yesterday.

They said a car believed to belong to people attacking Indians was torched at a factory near the station in western suburb.

The attack on the victim was the first time Indian students appeared to have retaliated against violent attacks against them as they walk back home late at night, the daily said.

i remember stories of the old Punjabies who came to Canada and how hard it was for them. My dad told me that in the small town of penticton BC, there was a strong Ku Klux Klan presence. Punjabi women would be routinely harrassed and have their purses stolen. Men would be intimidated. They would even throw molotov cocktails in peoples' homes. The police refused to help as they were racist themselves. The men then gathered together at night to protect their residences. Then when the KKK members came near to throw in molotov cocktails, the men rushed them, beat the bloody hell out of them with baseball bats. :LOL: This is the only language these people will respond to.

And that settled that.

All the elders that I have talked to from the BC area tell of similar stories. What is going on in Australia right now is what Punjabis BC area had to go through back in the 60s and 70s. The only language these racists understand is the language of the fist.