New Granth For Ravidasiyas (sri Adi Prakash Ratanakr Granth)?

laalsingh

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20090719/punjab.php

ਨਵੇਂ ਗਰੰਥ ਦੀ ਸਥਾਪਨਾ ਨੇ ਪੈਦਾ ਕੀਤੀ ਹਲਚਲ

ਹੁਸ਼ਿਆਰਪੁਰ ੧੮ ਜੁਲਾਈ (ਹਰਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਕੌਰ) - ਜਿਲ੍ਹੇ ਦੇ ਇੱਕ ਪਿੰਡ ਵਿਚ ਇਕ ਧਾਰਮਿਕ ਅਸਥਾਨ 'ਤੇ ਕਰਵਾਏ ਸਮਾਗਮ ਦੌਰਾਨ ਇਕ ਨਵੇਂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੇ ਅਖੰਠ ਪਾਠ ਕਰਵਾਏ ਜਾਣ ਨੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਸਫਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਹਲਚਲ ਪੈਦਾ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਹੈ। ਊਨਾ ਰੋਡ 'ਤੇ ਸਥਿਤ ਪਿੰਡ ਆਨੰਦਗੜ੍ਹ ਵਿਖੇ ਬਾਬਾ ਈਸ਼ਰ ਦਾਸ ਦੀ ਬਰਸੀ ਮੌਕੇ ਉਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਸ਼ਰਧਾਲੂਆਂ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਬਹੁਗਿਣਤੀ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਭਾਈਚਾਰੇ ਦੀ ਸੀ, ਵੱਲੋਂ 'ਸ੍ਰੀ ਆਦਿ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਰਤਨਾਕਰ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ' ਦੇ ਅਖੰਠ ਪਾਠ ਦਾ ਭੋਗ ਪਾਇਆ ਗਿਆ। ਹਾਲਾਂਕਿ ਇਸ ਸਥਾਨ 'ਤੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਕਦੀ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ ਪਰ ਸਿੱਖ ਆਗੂ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਵਿਆਨਾ ਕਾਂਡ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਦ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਭਾਇਚਾਰੇ ਵਲੋਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਧਾਰਮਿਕ ਸਥਾਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਸਰੂਪ ਹਟਾਏ ਜਾਣ ਦੀਆਂ ਘਟਨਾਵਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਜੋੜ ਕੇ ਵੇਖ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ। ਅਨੰਦਗੜ ਵਿਖੇ ਸਥਿਤ ਡੇਰੇ ਵਿਚ ਜਿਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੀ ਸਥਾਪਨਾ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ, ਉਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਜਿਆਦਾ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਿਲੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਦੱਸਿਆ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਦੇ ਲਗਭਗ 1250 ਸਫੇ ਹਨ।

theyve had a granth of thier own for about 10 years. it has the compostions of Bhagats Raidas Ji, Kabir Ji and maharishi Balmik in it. I cant remember te namne of it, but they created to seperate from sikhs. its up to them if they want to do this. its not like they had much respect for Aad Guru anyway.

Who is they that everyone is speaknig about?

I have been to a few Ravidasi Gurdwarai, and they give the same satkaar to Aad Guru that any regular Gurdwara does.

We need to be careful not to stereotype or jump to conclusions...

In any case, what does everyone expect, when was the last time AKJ, GNNSJ, Taksal, Nihangs, Nanaksar, famous Raagis... who have you, go and do parchaar/kirtan at the Ravidasi Gurdwarai.

We are always quick to blame, never to see our own association in others actions.... the above doesn't even touch on the disgusting discrimination they have been suffering at the hands of Sikhs over the last 100 years.

I am not saying there are not other factors, but it all builds up, and the water eventually boils over.

Shaheediyan, the 2 Guru Ravidas Gurdwaras I have been to, dont really want the Nihang/taksal types there, becos they do not agree wholely with the views of these samprdayes. The first sikhi camp we did at our local gurdwara we went all out to invite the youngsters from the G.R Gurdwaras, even to the etent of meeting with the committee and discussing our intenetions and ways of doing parchar etc, and having absolutely no mention of the Khalistan movement etc.

Not one person came from there even though we still do advertise the camp there still.

As one of the top guys there said to me " we are sikhs , but not singhs", and they take out reference to khalsa raaj in the ardas as well. They dont believe in the ks, so how would a taksali/nihang going there be acceptable to them?

Gur Sikhya Sahib Granth is not the same as Aad Guru. this is name of the granth that i couldnt remember in my earlier post.

Shaheediyan 2008 and 2009 Sant Jagjit Singh Ji have done katha at a Ravidasia Gurdwara. In 2009 Sant Sukhchen Singh Ji did the same. Many Katha parcharaks do go to these gurwaras to do katha but they get told that certain issues are prohibited and not to be spoken about!

Is isn't that Sant and Sadhus have not been there. They just did not want them to do parchar of sikh dharam but of their own beliefs only.

So please dont even use that excuse and start attaking the sampardai!