Ganga Kee Lahar In Gurbaanee

That is Inder SIngh Ghagha's voice. He claims to follow the translation of Prof Sahib Singh. But let us see how Prof Sahib Singh jee has translated this tukh in this link

http://www.gurugranthdarpan.com/darpan2/1162.html

Prof Sahib Singh's translations are in accordance with Gurbani Viakaran while Ghagha's translation are NOT. It's not surprising since Ghagha has no knowledge of Viakaran.

Mithar Jee,

You could pass such remarks on Balbir Singh. Why are you doubting Ghagha Jee's knowledge of Viakaran?

Inder Ghagha wrongly translated that Tukh as my Zanjeers have broken the Ganga leher(which he translates as representing the Hindu movement). It is expected that a Hindu phobe like him would have translated that tukh in such a way. If he had knowledge of Viakaran than would would not have translated that tukh like that. Because the sihari in leher indicates that the lahar of Ganga broke the Zanjeer of Bhagat Kabir. That is how other Viakaran masters have translated this tukh including Prof Sahib Singh and Giani Harbans Singh. When Ghagha was having a debate with Kulbir Singh Jee, that is also a point that Kulbir Singh raised which showed everyone Ghagha’s lack of knowledge of Gurbani Viakaran.

As for Khalsa Fauj, this Kal Dha Shokra thinks he has more knowledge than all Sikh Vidhvaans. His narcissism is getting way over his head.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all and Mithar Jee!

Thanks for your post.

Quote "Because the sihari in leher indicates that the lahar of Ganga broke the Zanjeer of Bhagat Kabir."

I experience the same.

It is God's Grace that bondage is broken through 'Gangaa kee Lahar'.

It may not be possible as long as one is hating Hindu Lahar of Gangaa.

Quote "As for Khalsa Fauj, this Kal Dha Shokra thinks he has more knowledge than all Sikh Vidhvaans. His narcissism is getting way over his head."

I hope he also wants to grow spiritually.

Finding other translation is not the result of true Naam Simran.

Through Naam Simran one realizes The same God and His Attributes.

Balbir Singh

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all and drawof Jee!

This is from the chapter 'Kabeer Jee Dee Zanzeer KiveN Tuttee' of the book 'Sada Bera Aeyu Garkiya'.

The writer has recited this book himself.

I downloaded this from Internet a long time back and got some time lately to listen.

Quote from The Khalsa Fauj Jee "Inder Singh Ghagga's aarths are wrong. Prof. Sahib Singh's aarths are wrong too. I am not sure what Balbir is up to though."

I feel I should also write some books. Let us see if some get enlightened by reading one more book.

I may be leaving for holy days after a week or two.

Balbir Singh

I hope he also wants to grow spiritually.

Nobody is stopping him . If he really wants then he is to stop following heretics cult.

The biggest enemy of this cult are people like Inder ghaga who is not a scholar but

a bull in China shop.

See what name he is giving to his book' sada bera aiyon grakiya"

Has anyone ever heard such a name for any book on this planet.