A-shud Gurbani Ucharan

When I listen to gurbani being read aloud and it is recited shud (correctly) I find real pleasure in that. MOST other times knowing that it is mis-pronounced, usually very badly and hate sitting there; refuse to listen to anymore and walk out holding the reader in contempt.

Is this a right attitude i have or gone wrong somewhere?

When I listen to gurbani being read aloud and it is recited shud (correctly) I find real pleasure in that. MOST other times knowing that it is mis-pronounced, usually very badly and hate sitting there; refuse to listen to anymore and walk out holding the reader in contempt.

Is this a right attitude i have or gone wrong somewhere?

We Humans always demand goods of qood quality. If I go to Gurudwara, I would agree that I get the most benefit out of it and get the most pleasure out of it. So if a paathi is not reciting Gurbani shudh then it would certainly sound distaseful. So personally I dont see anything wrong with ur attitude but other people over here can point out more points.

Probably better to not hold the reader in contempt. Perhaps forgive them, as they may have had santhya taught to them incorrectly, or perhaps they are unaware of the importance of santhya. Maybe a silent ardass to Guru ji to teach that person suddh uchaaran is better?