Bnp On Bbc Question Time

dalsingh101

Truly it is a sign of the times that we will be seeing the BNP leader on Question Time this Thursday. I'm just wondering if he will mention Sikhs in his rantings (he usually does to justify some anti-sullah point). Personally I hate the way in which the good name of Sikhs gets dragged into the gundh through association with pseudo-nazis like these people.

What makes me laugh (and cry) the most is when Sikhs are so terrified by certain fundo Muslims that they feel compelled to jump behind/besides these tuttay, who only a few decades back would be knocking off your turban and spitting on you mum in the streets.

Have we reached such a condition in the UK that some of us feel so insecure as to jump in bed with guys like this? Those brothers need to get some tuttay and link with other strong Sikhs, not jerks like this.

460_0___30_0_0_0_0_0_nick_griffin_lol375.jpg

Edited by dalsingh101

Waheguri Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Have you seriously met many Sikhs who sympathise with the views of the BNP or actively endorse their views?

Just a query really, because you seem to be concerned about this yet I have never met a Sikh who feels anything but contempt for these people. Well, except the siana gentleman wearing the dastaar in the BNP video expressing his distaste at the government's tolerance of Muslim terrorists.

I've also read through the BNP member list that was leaked recently and don't recall any Sikh name on there (no Indian-sounding name either).

Is this just a London thing?

Regards,

K

Waheguri Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Have you seriously met many Sikhs who sympathise with the views of the BNP or actively endorse their views?

Just a query really, because you seem to be concerned about this yet I have never met a Sikh who feels anything but contempt for these people. Well, except the siana gentleman wearing the dastaar in the BNP video expressing his distaste at the government's tolerance of Muslim terrorists.

I've also read through the BNP member list that was leaked recently and don't recall any Sikh name on there (no Indian-sounding name either).

Is this just a London thing?

Regards,

K

I've met a few. It all usually stems from problems with sullay. Sikhs up north seem to be more prone to BNP sympathy/support than down south but a few here have aired views I found shocking. Whatever problems we might have with sections of sullah society doesn't warrant joining these people. Some of younger fools don't rememebr what they were like before they learned to tone themselves down and swap bomber jackets and doc martins for a suit. They are essentially playing the old divide and conquer tactic, having gotton regular beatings from Muslims in this country.

Sikhs stay out of it. Keep ready for trouble. Buy lots of popcorn and enjoy the show from the sides. WASPS versus Sullah. Round 1.

It's going to be a good show. The sullay round here are trained up and ready for it! I just hope no Gurdwaray get it inbetween any contention.

Fordcapri on sikhsangat. Thats all I'm going to say about sikhs like him.

Now some of you have zombie plans *looks at Kaljug*, but now may be a good time to consider a 'BNP plan'. If the fires of race riots are stoked, are you ready to defend yourself/family/property/sangat/gurudwara? I now realise why old gurudwaras were built like forts. My local gurudwara wouldnt be much use in that respect. Something for the sangat to take up with their gurudwara committees?

Also, if whitey cant do enough damage to muslims with large numbers, they will target smaller groups. The hindus have proved how good they are at rioting in recent times so they can look after themselves. Are we sikhs ready to make sure no one tries it on with us? If not, get started you bloody fools.

Edited by HSD

Fordcapri on sikhsangat. Thats all I'm going to say about sikhs like him.

Now some of you have sombie plans *looks at Kaljug*, but now may be a good time to consider a 'BNP plan'. If the fires of race riots are stoked, are you ready to defend yourself/family/property/sangat/gurudwara? I now realise why old gurudwaras were built like forts. My local gurudwara wouldnt be much use in that respect. Something for the sangat to take up with their gurudwara committees?

Also, if whitey cant do enough damage to muslims with large numbers, they will target smaller groups. The hindus have proved how good they are at rioting in recent times so they can look after themselves. Are we sikhs ready to make sure no one tries it on with us? If not, get started you bloody fools.

LOL

It's no coincidence that the interest in Zombies was reanimated (har har!) after 9/11 with all those glazed-eyes Abduls on TV talking about beheading people (possibly to eat their brains Zombie-style?).

One's home should be prepared to the best of one's ability, but it's a good idea to encourage the sangat at your gurdwara to pay for security cameras, fire alarms, fire extinguishers, extra blankets and bedding for refugees, extra food, and hockey sticks for those .. er hockey matches in the carpark.

Also, if you know how to sharpen and maintain a sword, ask your local granthi if you can do shastar seva (for the shastar before Maharaj - if there aren't any there, donate some) once a week to keep them in good condition. Most of the tegha I have seen in gurdwaras have been stainless steel which makes them pretty useless if they strike a heavy object, but keeping an edge on one still makes them useful for certain things. It's good to keep a whetstone, a file, and some machine oil on gurdwara premises for your seva.

K.

I know it's a bit after the event but I see old cross eyes made a complete bewakoof of himself on Question Time.

Has anyone else noticed or......

post-3203-125684822797_thumb.jpg

Edited by dalsingh101