Chandi Di Vaar

Hi peeps!

Hope all is well. I know there have been many discussions about this bani, and i need to ask a question, and who ever i ask, i cant get a straight answer. My Question is:

Can We read chandi di vaar, as part of our nitnem, or is this specifically for people who go to war?

God Bless and Light!

Mit

Hi peeps!

Hope all is well. I know there have been many discussions about this bani, and i need to ask a question, and who ever i ask, i cant get a straight answer. My Question is:

Can We read chandi di vaar, as part of our nitnem, or is this specifically for people who go to war?

God Bless and Light!

Mit

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

It's fine to recite as long as you recite it before sunset. Even when one is not in jung, a Sikh is always at war with the 5 theives.

If you read Anand Sahib after Chandi di Var, it prevents bir ras from becoming too powerful for everyday life (and from turning into anger).

I believe every Sikh should recite Chandi di Var with their nitnem to maintain at least the spirit of the Sipahi part of Sikhi alive even if they are never going to become proficient in anky kind of shastar vidiya.

K.