Can’T Believe They Are

fordcapri

I think our dear friend is on about the Grewals from the channel 4 show 'The Family'. Look fc, if your island monkey mates in your local pub dont like watching a programme about lower-middle class asians with jobs, tell them to go and do something to themselves. You dont need to imitate their retarding thinking.

I think our dear friend is on about the Grewals from the channel 4 show 'The Family'. Look fc, if your island monkey mates in your local pub dont like watching a programme about lower-middle class asians with jobs, tell them to go and do something to themselves. You dont need to imitate their retarding thinking.

Your accusation is no near the truth and whats with sympathy for Embarrassing Punjabi Bollywood types. ?

They look like the Indian version of the Adams family fat, lazy, thick and inbred.

How dare you say such a thing! They are high caste for Gawd's sake! lol

What makes you think they are thick? They seem quite clever compared to the average pindus?

They can marry who they vant

Was that just a statement for public consumption? No one gets more weird than Panjabis over their children's marriage choice. Personally I think in future we will have to deal with absorbing other races into the Sikh panth better or lose significant numbers, at least in the UK. Already freshies are breeding with a lot of Eastern European/Polish girls so we will have these kids in future. Sikhism is based on belief not blood in my eyes. What pure race BNP buckwas are you projecting on Sikhi FordC?

Also, Vhy ju take a da piss vid da whey dey speak huh? Did jour mummy, dhaddy or dhaddha/dhaddhi etc. not speak like dat?

Edited by dalsingh101

Does the young son work?

Supposedly he works with his older brother, though it is unclear if they do the same shifts. With security work it is sometimes a case of 6/7 day/night shifts, followed by 3/4 days/nights off. That would explain why he can spend so much time partying and lying in bed.

I personally think that we dont see every interesting part of what was recorded. The family must have had some say on keeping certain things private. Maybe even having a say in the editing. Who knows. As for the younger brother, i feel that he tries to portray himself in a good light, possibly in order to get fixed up with a half decent girl.

“They can marry who they vant”

So if the child comes home with a Somilan they will be welcomed……… Ridiculous

I am sure the anti-caste members on here will be proud of that statement. I want to see one of these modern sikhs who believe in no caste to bring home a somalian. lol

By the way, I noticed the Grewals were actually making these types of statements half heartedly, I could see the pain when the said them, especially in the mother whose eyes started watering. Of course not everyone watched the Brit Asia.

Sometimes my dear sangat, people say things not because they mean them, but because of waqat, the things that have already happened in their family.

I also happen to remember the statment when Mr Grewal said that a partner would have to adapt to a different religion/caste/culture.

So the Grewals were saying things they didn't mean, it was so obvious. But the presenter was getting so boosted about these statments.

I remember when I was asked to come on that show to talk about caste. I let my purataan sikhi following friends including an udasi sikh go instead, and their views seemed to be too pro-caste to show, so they re-filmed that episode with other people afterwards lol. Obviously didn;t agree with the presenter hehe.

Edited by londondajatt

I remember when I was asked to come on that show to talk about caste. I let my purataan sikhi following friends including an udasi sikh go instead, and their views seemed to be too pro-caste to show, .....

Who was the Udasi?

Have you read what puratan Rehitnamas say about caste?

I am sure the anti-caste members on here will be proud of that statement. I want to see one of these modern sikhs who believe in no caste to bring home a somalian. lol

You seem to be equating a Panjabi Sikh marrying someone from an outside nationality AND religion as the same as Panjabi Sikhs from different castes marrying. You know these things are different don't you?

Anyway. Have you not noticed how many Sikhs of all 'castes' are marrying nonSikhs? I've met loads over the years. Lost count actually. These include the successful city worker Jattis marrying positioned goray to the average unparh pindu labourer marrying a Lithunian trying to get citizenship.

I know that many people want to preserve the supposed 'pure super blood' of their jhaat but as a Sikh quom how do you personally think we should face the growing trend of mixed marriages across caste, religion and race? Let me guess, we do what our parents do and pretend it is not happening?

What is the most circumspect position? As the generations continue, the chances of them sticking to their own will decrease in my opinion. If this issue hasn't reached your clan yet, it will soon enough.

Yes but if people want to believe in marrying anyone, then they REALLY should marry ANYONE! :)

This angrez society is a good example of what happened when people forgot about their anglo, saxon and jute tribes; especially after the romans obliterated their culture.

Edited by londondajatt

Anyway. Have you not noticed how many Sikhs of all 'castes' are marrying nonSikhs? I've met loads over the years. Lost count actually. These include the successful city worker Jattis marrying positioned goray to the average unparh pindu labourer marrying a Lithunian trying to get citizenship.

I'll be honest to the point of bluntness and say that those two examples will have no hope of producing what you or I would call sikhs. Some sikh girls are raised hearing their mothers and aunts whinge about the average hard drinking, women beating, ugly, smelly sikh man that they end up marrying someone else as long as they are not sikh. They have no intention of being sikhs as they associate it with the lives of their 'unhappy' female family members. They might turn up to the gurudwara for someone's wedding or if her hubby's family feels like having a dose of ethnic culture. Other wise they couldnt care. As for the red faced pindus, some sikh boys grow up with an unhealthy attraction to pale skin or 'white meat'. East european girls are pretty fair, some with snow white skin, which is the ultimate prize for some of these guys. Its subconscious lust, not the kind of family unit you could build a nation on.

I know that many people want to preserve the supposed 'pure super blood' of their jhaat but as a Sikh quom how do you personally think we should face the growing trend of mixed marriages across caste, religion and race? Let me guess, we do what our parents do and pretend it is not happening?

Go back to basics, and try to convert people in the punjab and north west india to sikhism? Mixed race people will have to chose between being part of a diaspora with no country, national spirit or respect, with the other option of being 'white' and fitting in with western culture. Its not hard to see where the half castes will end up. They will just be modern day mulattoes or like those anglo indians the british used back in the raj.

Yes but if people want to believe in marrying anyone, then they REALLY should marry ANYONE! :)

No dude, what's best of our people is encapsulated in Sikhi. This is a belief system, not a racial category!! Repeat this to yourself slowly a dozen times:

"I am a Sikh because of my faith and belief in Sikh ideology and not because of my DNA."

"I am a Sikh because of my faith and belief in Sikh ideology and not because of my DNA."

I said in another thread, we need to assimilate outsiders into our society. Everyone else does it. Why do you want us to be the basket cases of the UK? I imagine it may be because you are stuck in twisted notions of racial purity and are terrified of the idea of your pure blood being sullied? Come on bro, don't be a Bahman! lol

Dude, like it or lump it we will have to address miscegenation in the UK!

This angrez society is a good example of what happened when people forgot about their anglo, saxon and jute tribes; especially after the romans obliterated their culture.

Anglos cocked up because recently they have been so busy eying up, conning and robbing everyone else that they neglected their own culture and God isn't blind to their crap! Besides, much of their culture sucks and is soulless, that is why it is struggling to survive.

Is anyone stopping them mastering the English language? No, it is their own working class that struggle to string sentences together and who are often outclassed by foreign English writers.

Is anyone stopping them Morris dancing? No, they themselves are (understandably) ashamed of the poncy nonsense - plus they seem to have a limited sense of rhythm.

Is anyone stopping them listening to, creating and popularising English folk music (whatever that may be)? No, they are ones with no indigenous musical creativity.

Is anyone stopping them developing English literature or reading existing classical literature? No.

Is anyone preventing them from eating shepard's pie, roast beef, fish n chips? No.

Anyone stopping them 'avin a pint down da pub? No.

You follow?

I think they gave up their Anglo-Saxoness in preference to being some 'British' master race. Unlike these phudhus, the Welsh and Scots have clung onto their virsa, even as these were under attack by WASPS, as you may have noticed these guys are making a comeback now. Having destroyed so many cultures themselves, the WASPS are now facing cosmic blowback.

Edited by dalsingh101

I'll be honest to the point of bluntness and say that those two examples will have no hope of producing what you or I would call sikhs. Some sikh girls are raised hearing their mothers and aunts whinge about the average hard drinking, women beating, ugly, smelly sikh man that they end up marrying someone else as long as they are not sikh. They have no intention of being sikhs as they associate it with the lives of their 'unhappy' female family members. They might turn up to the gurudwara for someone's wedding or if her hubby's family feels like having a dose of ethnic culture. Other wise they couldnt care. As for the red faced pindus, some sikh boys grow up with an unhealthy attraction to pale skin or 'white meat'. East european girls are pretty fair, some with snow white skin, which is the ultimate prize for some of these guys. Its subconscious lust, not the kind of family unit you could build a nation on.

Go back to basics, and try to convert people in the punjab and north west india to sikhism? Mixed race people will have to chose between being part of a diaspora with no country, national spirit or respect, with the other option of being 'white' and fitting in with western culture. Its not hard to see where the half castes will end up. They will just be modern day mulattoes or like those anglo indians the british used back in the raj.

You know there are no magic solutions. We can't undo all of the negativity made before us with a click of our fingers. We have no choice other than to scuff it out here and keep chardhi kala. There is no easy, simple route. No chance of doing shit back home as the dera babas are in full effect there. We have to bring the focus of the faith back to our Guru Granth until our institutes sort themselves out, that is how we can disconnect from their negativity.

Dude, I ain't no magic man or genius, all I know is that we have to fight. This much even a simple dumbass like me has figured out.

Edited by dalsingh101

Fighting for the sake of fighting wont get us anywhere. A cohesive plan is needed, and tactics need to be formulated. I'm not saying that we should all give up and piss off, but I am saying that we cant chase after other sikhs trying to win them over when they are wrapped up in their own worlds. We need to face reality and be more hard hitting, it's the only way we can shock some sense into these people.

I hear you. But remember this:

Whilst we get entangled in all our own plans, remember God too has his plan for us.

Focus on yourself and your own immediate clan for the moment if people are asleep. We need to be doing our prayers as well if we want any grace.