Gurkha Girl Takes On Sikh Army Man

bhooliya

Disgrace, absolutley shameful... for the whole world to see. Things like just show how gand exits in all quoms, not just 'specific' ones. I recall similar incidents happening in South India and Kashmir, where Singh Army personnel have been accused of much worse.

Indian Army should publicly arrest and put on trial such dogs.

People who keep the appearance of Sikh they should not forget that they represent their Guru. It is very disgusting to see this kind of behavior. I wonder what happened to Sikhs characters these days? The lust is so great and strong that they don't even think for a movement that they represent their Gurus?

The character of Indian Army is not very high.In 2002-3

President's guard raped a 17 year old Girl in Delhi in Broad daylight .The name of guards were harpreet and satinder

not sure they were sikhs or not but name of one looked like a sikh.

Just few days back in Pune Two armymen were arrested for raping a 19 year old girl.

I think Indian army need's psychologists to find out

what is the reason behind Indian army persons behaving like this

This problem exist in every country armies. This problem is do with fascist animal instinct of an human being, where human feels he has more power because he/she got rifle/machine gun he/she will go out of way to commit atrocity against innocent people. They don't feel guilty, they feel its pleasure and get some sort of kick out of it by committing atrocity against innocent.

Wow!!

It's no justification but it doesn't seem uncommon for occupying soldiers to abuse thir positions in this and other ways in a military conflict. I think that power mixed with the fact that they are far away from home has some influence.

I'm glad that girl stuck up for herself.

Edited by dalsingh101

Wow!!

It's no justification but it doesn't seem uncommon for occupying soldiers to abuse thir positions in this and other ways in a military conflict. I think that power mixed with the fact that they are far away from home has some influence.

I'm glad that girl stuck up for herself.

gurkha's are part of India .That soldier is not occupying soldier

It was probably an Eastern Indian Maoist region, which in their eyes, is occupation.

I think it is from some NOrth eastern state where Indian army is given Armed forces special power act

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/document/actandordinances/armed_forces_special_power_act_1958.htm

Several times human rights voilations are reported by Indian Army because of this law

gurkha's are part of India .That soldier is not occupying soldier

We can get into that whole debate but fact is, plenty of people in India would rather not be if given a choice. Like those Maoists for instance. It gets even more complex when you send soldiers across states that are markedly different from the inhabitants there, then they will feel like outsiders are 'occupying'.

• 2 weeks later...