History Of Aurangzeb, According To Mughal Records

Xylitol

This is a top find Singh.

Really brings home the socio-religious context of dasmesh pita's earthly time home. There are those who try to subtly imply that Guru Gobind Singh ji was being overly reactive and ambitious. This is good information to stop them dead in their tracks. Shame it never included the firman about the Gurdwara that was flattened and converted into a mosque. Sikhs killed the mullah that was installed afterwards and turned it back into a Gurdwara if I recall rightly.

Auranga having instruments buried like that is crazy. He must have been one kuttarh bloke. I bet he is some role model of a sullah ruler for the wannabe and real jihadis out there.

Edited by dalsingh101

• 2 months later...

Auranga having instruments buried like that is crazy. He must have been one kuttarh bloke. I bet he is some role model of a sullah ruler for the wannabe and real jihadis out there.

I had a friend at school who used to argue with me that Auranga was a true muslim but Akbar was an apostate, despite the way both men treated their subjects.