Who Is The Divine Mother?

jasnoor

The Divinity that gave birth to all forms is beyond any Human conception, which is why it has been symbolised by some writers as Divine Darkness or in Sikhi as Sunn Samadh. But as the Deity manifested, that is entered into forms, from a purely subjective state into objectivity, it limited itself accordingly. The first limitations were Experiencing Subject (Father) and Experienced Object (Mother). These then gave birth to the Son which is the experience itself making a triad.

The point of this introduction is that the Divine Mother is not some arbitrary appelation we can apply to the Unknown God, like some feminists like to do, but represents a particular 'stage' in the manifestation of the One Nameless Deity. More precisely the Mother represents the matrix out of which forms are moulded. She is the 'stuff' of the universe in an ultimate sense.

I think "Divine Mother" is the power/shakti which is called Maya and through which everything was created. Everything was created by the combination of Kal and Maya. "Kal's" place is also refered as Sun Samad (where there is NULL nothing to experience).

GOD is the creator of Kal and Maya. This is my understanding as per "Kabir's Granth" and it is not necessary that I am correct.

das