Whats all the fuss about ?

Guru granth sahib is guru right.

so why is everyone going on about dasam granth and sarbloh grant.

i agree we should have knowldege about them granths asell but

it sounds like ulot have understanded all the guru granth sahib and need to move on to something harder.

i can tell u one thing if u understod guru granth sahibji fully u would have bram giani which is the highest satge for the soul .

nothing has more gian the the guru granth sahib thats the only way for bram gian. without bram gian there is no mukhti

phul chuk maff

dassan das

Guru granth sahib is guru right.

so why is everyone going on about dasam granth and sarbloh grant.

i agree we should have knowldege about them granths asell but

it sounds like ulot have understanded all the guru granth sahib and need to move on to something harder.

i can tell u one thing if u understod guru granth sahibji fully u would have bram giani which is the highest satge for the soul .

nothing has more gian the the guru granth sahib thats the only way for bram gian. without bram gian there is no mukhti

phul chuk maff

dassan das

I disagree with you veer..

There is no bhramgyani in the sikh-history who wouldnt have faith in all the three granths equally... reason whyyy???

Because for a bhramgyani guroo's words are precious than life... guroo's word are hakum for them.

Dasam granth sahib ji is guroo sahiban words if you dont think so then why do u recite chupaie sahib ji, svaaiya and jaap sahib ji in your daily prayers???

Now why there is a fuss about not accepting all granths equally and treat them as guroo's words. Its quite foolish to fight over them really. Main aim of an sikh is to get infinity peace of mind (salvation) but more importandly follow's guroo hakum and guroo's bani...

I dont understand why western sikhs are makin this spirtual journey soo hard for them...full of doubts, against jatha, against sants, against granths, fight over little things thats what you unfortuantely find anywhere... Be it if its sikhi camp, discussion board...we got issues over issues. This whole doubts created issues...

Our faith in guroo is not even a bit compare to bhramgyanis/mahapursh..Their faith as i mentioned again in another thread is like mountains and our faith is like leaves which can be easily blown by wind.

Guroo is always close to us. Its our duty to bring our faith closer to guroo... thats why we are suffering.....

Because for a bhramgyani guroo's words are precious than life... guroo's word are hakum for them.

singh sabh ji guru gobind singh ji hukam at hazur sahib was guru manio granth. Guru ji could have put there bani in the guru granth sahib or could have just left the dasam granth as guru but they didnt.

yes dasam granth is guru bani but is not guru, we are suppose to concentrate on the sggs ji that is our hukam.

Do you want to obay guru ji hukam or just do what u think is right?

it all comes down to one thing mahraj ji says u can read all the grants behds shasters pothiya but without naam it is all usless.

knowledge is good but not importent when do namm u will get all knowldge of the world

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

singh sabh ji guru gobind Singh ji hukam at hazur sahib was guru manio granth. Guru ji could have put there bani in the guru granth sahib or could have just left the dasam granth as guru but they didnt.

That's as concise as it need's to be, what further argument can there be?

Dasam granth sahib ji is guroo sahiban words if you dont think so then why do u recite chupaie sahib ji, svaaiya and jaap sahib ji in your daily prayers???

There is a lot more in the Dasam Granth than the bani you refer to N30 and even it's strongest advocate's admit that it cannot be attributed to Guruji, so really what your asking is for people to accept as their Guru a granth whose full authorship is not known and further a granth that Guruji himself did not declare Guru.

Do you want to obay guru ji hukam or just do what u think is right?

This is the bottom line.

Absolutely, the mool mantar in itself if fully comprehended is enough on its own to change any life.

Gur Fateh

Sukhbir Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khlasa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

"bani guru, guru hai bani"

"bani is guru, Guru is bani"

Thus, all bani is our Guru

Yes J. but Dasam Granth is not all Guru Ki bani no Guru claimed it was and neither was it endorsed by any of the Gurus, unlike Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Gur Fateh

• 1 month later...

i've wondered this myself....and the point that you can't over look is that if it was all supposed to be regarded equally, then there would be no this granth that granth..it'd all be one... Guru Gobind Singh Ji was obviously on to something when he put all his baani minus one salok into a whole seperate granth.

It can not be reiterated enough.....Gurbaani is wicked....but it isn't Guru. We have GURU GRANTH SAHIB for a reason.. i'm not trying to undermine the other two granths..but let's be honest, there's a reason why it's not called GURU dasam Granth....or Guru Sarabloh Granth... Dasam Guru Darbar would be a man made name...Guru Granth Saahib Ji is named by the man himself, Guru Gobind Singh.... no one's saying don't listen or read Dasam Granth.. just don't lose sight of the fact that that's not the Guru.

Guru Maniyo Granth means all 3 granths together :LOL:

If you can't maan all the granth together fair enough :shock: thats your own level of knowledge, read Sketch of the Sikhs’, Lt. Col. Malcolm (1805)

I have a friend who bought the original for £700 from auction, it's got vast sections on the the granths lying side by side. Reprint's are avaliable

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/8...7443953-7196612 Buy it :twisted:

To remove a Sikh Strength is remove his Guru(ie: the Bani) remove Dasam/Sarbloh you remove the warrior spirit. :( Cause an argument over the last page of the first granth, and you have divided the the great Sikh Nation, :roll: Aaahh what clever British tactics "Divide and Rule"

Change the Jakare,Govern the country,Set up your own schools/colleges, mass print your own literature and distribute free,offer pensions schemes and employ the heads of each village to become leaders under your control, establish your Christian Schools in Punjab and in a few years no-one will be none the wiser :LOL: (sounds like Afganistan 2003 :oops: )

Take control of the central place of worship (ie:Harminder Sahib) place your own Clock towers and British emblems in the place, pay employees to run things for you and push out any forces opposing your authority :oops: , Therefore Singh Sabha was born :D to return the power back to the Sikhs(with English thoughtm not their fault they were under pressure,from Arya Samajist and the Gore) So anything related to Hinduism,or any other faith remove it, that leaves us where we are today)

Forced to write on paper who is a sikh and what is their way of life, hence, we read the Rehit Marayda and die fighting over whats right/wrong. Destroying the people from the root :D:D:D:LOL::LOL:

Wake up :wink: :wink: :wink:

Heres a thought. People seem to say u need the Dasam granth and Sarbloh granth for a Sikhs warrior spirit, so i presume u can fight for your religion or be stronger minded.

During the time of Guru Hargobind Ji there were a few battles between the Sikhs and the Mughals. The Sikhs won each battle, eventho they were far less in number than the imperial army. They didnt need the Dasam/Sarbloh granths to generate strength or becomes warriors....their love and devotion for their Guru and God was enough. Now the Guru Granth Sahib is our Guru, and love and devotion to it is all we need to generate a warrior spirit and make us mentally stronger. The other granths are good and useful to read, but they are not the Guru, for which the reasons are explained by others already.