Suleman Tape Number 2 Version 2

Those who might be interested, i was able to fetch suleman tape 2 version 2 which is different than the first one, about 60 minutes long. The only problem is our host gurmarag.net where we use to host files so that sangat can download is no longer available. So I need volunteers to host this file and share it with the sangat. Send me pm with ftp or host upload details.

Those who might be interested, i was able to fetch suleman tape 2 version 2 which is different than the first one, about 60 minutes long. The only problem is our host gurmarag.net where we use to host files so that sangat can download is no longer available. So I need volunteers to host this file and share it with the sangat. Send me pm with ftp or host upload details.

cool, hope someone steps up. what hapned to gurumarg? why not start it up again?

I got it off from rara sahib. They got both of them in mp3 cd. Awesome stuff.

Here is the the download link. I just uploaded it on 4shared.com

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/Bgti3j4C/sharing.html

enjoy !!

Not very clear on my useless laptop speakers, but what did you think of it? Don't think this was recorded at Hapur, could be wrong.

It is apparant that Suleman was very happy to finally be given a chance to get Mukti.

Matheen, you gotta listen really carefully perhaps with headphones. I am almost done.

Kam veer, can you please ask gurmatveechar sevadar to clean the 2nd version as well??. I recall they cleared the first version, they did very good job at it. Can you please ask them to do the same for 2nd version of suleman?

Matheen, you gotta listen really carefully perhaps with headphones. I am almost done.

Kam veer, can you please ask gurmatveechar sevadar to clean the 2nd version as well??. I recall they cleared the first version, they did very good job at it. Can you please ask them to do the same for 2nd version of suleman?

the pitch and speed of the audio is too high and too fast. kam if you can sort this it would be really good. im gonna listen to it today.

is sant ji on this one?

Edited by chatanga1

No sant ji is not on the tape. I think sevadars are on it and asking questions.

Matheen, if you think this recording is not from hapur, can we get the recording of suleman done at hapur, UP? I forgot to ask the sevadar if this 2nd version was recorded in hapur

Matheen, if you think this recording is not from hapur, can we get the recording of suleman done at hapur, UP? I forgot to ask the sevadar if this 2nd version was recorded in hapur

The first one was recorded at Hapur I think.

Chatanga, there is no tape of Sant Ji and Suleman.

Chatanga, there is no tape of Sant Ji and Suleman.

i thought the first rtecording was between Sant Ji and Suleman, and the one between the Sangat and Suleman was after.

I have listened to it, you really have to concentrate but Suleman does not reveal as much as in the other recording, but does talk more about Guru Nanak Dev Ji's visit to Mecca, and about the Kampak Narak i think its called.

Edited by chatanga1