How Is Khalsa Raj Going To Happen Sikh Raj?

• 1 month later...

In theory we first must decide where we stand spiritually in this world. This self declaration is a huge step.

Do we believe or don't we!!!!

We should first decide is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji our Guru or Not? Or is it a Trinity (Ad Granth, Sarbloh Granth and Dasam Granth)

We should clear up the issue of raagmala

We should clear up the issue of meat, slaughting goats in the name of Waheguru or Shasters and then call it "tradition"...

We should clear up issue of panj kakkars

We should stop discriminating

I can go on and on.

Of course this will never happen, as Utopia is only a theory.

in practice, once we decide who our SatGuru is, spend time reading, listening, discussing gurbani and understand who we really are, then the rest of the issues will be resolved...

We must not blame on everything on "kaljug", thats not the solution. Solution is affirmative action towards self cleaning..

In theory we first must decide where we stand spiritually in this world. This self declaration is a huge step.

Do we believe or don't we!!!!

We should first decide is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji our Guru or Not? Or is it a Trinity (Ad Granth, Sarbloh Granth and Dasam Granth)

We should clear up the issue of raagmala

We should clear up the issue of meat, slaughting goats in the name of Waheguru or Shasters and then call it "tradition"...

We should clear up issue of panj kakkars

We should stop discriminating

I can go on and on.

Of course this will never happen, as Utopia is only a theory.

in practice, once we decide who our SatGuru is, spend time reading, listening, discussing gurbani and understand who we really are, then the rest of the issues will be resolved...

We must not blame on everything on "kaljug", thats not the solution. Solution is affirmative action towards self cleaning..

Sects exists in all religions.They all have different practices and beliefs the only problem with sikhs is that each and every follower of sect believe that his/her version is the true one and in order to justify it he.she attacks the other sect.

To solve disputed matters only Akal takht has authority but whenever something goes against the belief of a follower of sect then he become the first person to say "who is Akal Takht my sect is right"

what sikhs need to accept diversity and authority of Akal takht over disputed matters

To solve disputed matters only Akal takht has authority but whenever something goes against the belief of a follower of sect then he become the first person to say "who is Akal Takht my sect is right"

what sikhs need to accept diversity and authority of Akal takht over disputed matters

Couldn't agree more.

Sects exists in all religions.They all have different practices and beliefs the only problem with sikhs is that each and every follower of sect believe that his/her version is the true one and in order to justify it he.she attacks the other sect.

I agree with you in principle, but its more complicated than that and you know it. (which basically means I disagree)

Why do sects come about? difference of opinions? Who creates them? Corrupt individuals? evil governments (this is a topic in itself)

Who created the AKJ's? Taksalis (aparently they are a sect now), Snatan Sikhs, Orthodox Sikhs, etc.

forgive me for saying, but when the very people who are at the seat of the Akaal Takht (now) are corrupt individuals, or puppets of a greater corrupt master, then what type of authority is there left to be respected?

Sikhi has been hijacked from top to bottom, believe it or not, its done and the people in charge cannot be touched., yet.

The system of Guru Panth or Khalsa Panth and Akaal Takht has been hijacked, for this is where the power to make amendments to the Sikh faith lay. If you control the system, you control the people, their thoughts, etc.

We must not aim for Sikh Raj. We must seek Khalsa Raj, for a Sikh who doesn't become a Khalsa is a failed Sikh and becoming Khalsa is the ultimate goal, in theory anyway.

if I am wrong, please please please correct me, I am sure many here will

Why do sects come about? difference of opinions? Who creates them? Corrupt individuals? evil governments (this is a topic in itself)

We do have puratan rehats which differ from each other Bhai nand lal,bhai daya singh,Desa singh etc so it looks from puratan times sikhs don't have standardised version of do'es and don'ts

forgive me for saying, but when the very people who are at the seat of the Akaal Takht (now) are corrupt individuals, or puppets of a greater corrupt master, then what type of authority is there left to be respected?

Yes they are corrupt but look at an average Sikh,is he not corrupt ,then how could he/she expect that their leaders to be non corrupt[

Sikhi has been hijacked from top to bottom, believe it or not, its done and the people in charge cannot be touched., yet.

The system of Guru Panth or Khalsa Panth and Akaal Takht has been hijacked, for this is where the power to make amendments to the Sikh faith lay. If you control the system, you control the people, their thoughts, etc.

For this honest people need to more work and less talking.99.99% of people just care about their lives whether in India or outside it ,career,money good life is their only aim .Is it any wonder that only which are corrupt left to take charge of Gurdwara's

We do have puratan rehats which differ from each other Bhai nand lal,bhai daya singh,Desa singh etc so it looks from puratan times sikhs don't have standardised version of do'es and don'ts

Yes they are corrupt but look at an average Sikh,is he not corrupt ,then how could he/she expect that their leaders to be non corrupt[

For this honest people need to more work and less talking.99.99% of people just care about their lives whether in India or outside it ,career,money good life is their only aim .Is it any wonder that only which are corrupt left to take charge of Gurdwara's

Do those puratan rehats also have a different SatGuru? How different are these puratan rehats?

How do these old rehats differ from the Khalsa Rehat?

Well, that is a given, corrupt people will produce corrupt leaders and the good people have no support.

Honest and good people do do more work, but in my experience, they don't get much support, not even from their own peers. Yes, people do care more about material goods. Its the reversal of what Guru Gobind Singh Ji said, Panth Vassey, Mai Ujaran.

Do those puratan rehats also have a different SatGuru? How different are these puratan rehats?

How do these old rehats differ from the Khalsa Rehat?

No they don't have different satguru but big question is why they came into existence? I am sure Guru gobind singh ji gave only 1 Rehat then how so many rehats got divided?

Honest and good people do do more work, but in my experience, they don't get much support, not even from their own peers

I agree with you that path of goodness is very difficult ,but is it more difficult than fighting muslims in 18th century? Why can't we accept that we all are just good in talking and none of us are good enough to fight

No they don't have different satguru but big question is why they came into existence? I am sure Guru gobind singh ji gave only 1 Rehat then how so many rehats got divided?

interesting.....there is such a void in sikh history, that its impossible to complete. you have the so called "sampardayas", who are too infiltrated by evil individusls, who claim they hold the "secret" truth. To me, its just a label people use to promote themselves, to gain access to your maya, i.e. hard earned cash. Which leaves me baffled as to why did Sat Guru Nanak Dev ji said, Naam Jap, KIRAT KAR and Vand Shak.....

I guess these are only guidelines, as Captain Barbossa said in Pirates of the caribean.

I agree with you that path of goodness is very difficult ,but is it more difficult than fighting muslims in 18th century? Why can't we accept that we all are just good in talking and none of us are good enough to fight

I would say, Dharam. We just need to do Sat Karam and not think about the results. Waheguru will take care of the results.

I don't believe the Khalsa Sikhs was fighting the Muslims, they were, in my opinion fighting against adharami people. They can be evil muslims, sikhs, hindus and others...

I have come to the conclusion, that for me to live a truthful life, I must follow the three basic examples of SatGuru Nanak Dev Ji, Naam Japna, Kirat Karna and Vandkey Shakna...

now don't get me started on how people have twisted these three truths...

Panth vassey mein Ujaran

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji fateh

I just hope I have the strength to follow these through when the time comes...

The khalsa raj is also recorded in bhai nand lal saj. The raj can only happen once all of punjab is under sikh rule properly it only takes a few people like in the past 1000 people to take over huge amounts of land when you do you can convert people in that land. Punjab is not in the hand of sikhs the people reflect the governing and it's direction as long as punjab remains in the hands of badal his family or the patialla kings sikhi will not have a future in that sense. Nor are the badal's ready to embrace in proper sikhi. Badals are chumars with no thinking about sikhi and should not be in power, the rulling faction should be proper sikhs standing on an international level. Otherwise all the jathas right now should win over the badals to listen to gursikhi, secularism should stand but not upfront. Once we have punjab we can go for other states.