Pad Ched Saroop Of Guru Granth Sahib

I dont know if you were jesting. But look around at the state of Gurdwaras in the world.

Mmm..... there maybe something in what KDsingh has said.

Actually I was in my bhua's home and she told me about few cases she heard.In one case she said a family used to do prakash of pad chhed swaroop of Guru granth sahib and one day their boy started acting weirdly with sword in hand even trying to jump out of window then they called someone for help and he calmed him down ,then he asked them did you have prakash of Pad chhed swaroop of Guru granth sahib they said yes,then the person said that Rooh of a kharkoo has entered your son's body don't do it even again.Thne next day the guy who was possessed woke up but he did not remember anything.I don't know how much truth is their in this story as I take everything in sikhism with pinch of salt.

Also I want to know which sects are in favour of paath of larivaar swaroop and srigranth.org is in larivaar or pad ched

Also I want to know which sects are in favour of paath of larivaar swaroop and srigranth.org is in larivaar or pad ched

I think most sects favour the larrivar version. The problem lies that it takes effort to learn how to read it.

Some people when they do santhia learn it in Paddchedd but then move onto Larrivar when actually reading bani generally. As in the students of Sant Jagjit SIngh Harkowal wale.

Sri granth.org is Padd Chedd written as the words are all separate.

Larrvarrwouldbewrittenlikethis! Withseperationoccuringonlyafterasentenceisfinished.

From what I know there was a massive row amongst the sampardas when the SGPC first started writing in PaddChed. It was considered that same as other changes made to the SGGS. But now it seems that people are more accepting of it.

hmmm yeh, its not hard getting used to reading with the words joined together if we do it regularly =)

you're right there. Its the 'getting used to it' part. it just takes time which people just don't seem to have these days.

The hardest part is learning the first several pages of a larrivar senchi. After that you get into the groove of things and the words start flowing.

The same is with santhia generally. I was taught that once you do santhia of the first 5-10 pages of senchi you have got the majority of the SGGS sorted.