Why not refute sites and claims instead of slandering?

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, I do think this is abit unfair. On another thread I had so much written against me with my name splashed all over this messageboard. Only after some interaction with the person making the claims he deleted them, to his credit. I was not offended and glad we came to an amicable conclusion. However alot of unnecessary stuff was written and allowed for people to read. But like gold and iron, praise and slander, one should not worry.

But I mention it as an comparison. All that was said to nihangs, was one person called him a admin cut. Can we really compare? Especially when this is the name they use for Shaheeds of the Panth. For almost 3 years now, the nihangs have been writing against akj, and were mostly ignored. Other have slander akj in the youth scene to amazing levels. Now for the first time, we have a debate on a proper hopefully level arena, we get this.

I would urge the moderators to take my words as a suggestion, and these nihangs have only got what they have always said they wanted. An open debate on an intellectual level, face to face. Why the retreat? That is definatley not real old school nihang philosophy. Why is it new age nihang one?

Either debate it, or show some integrity and remove all the rubbish against Guru sahibaans, Shaheeds, Bhai sahib, and akj.

waheguru ji ke khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

i really like this topic.....

ummm Narsingha ji, i think you are probably very tired of answaring questions from us ("mainstream sikhs") but still i have got some questions.....yeah....i have not read ANY of the Sikh historic texts so sorry for that.... :cry: but i think it would take lesser time to get these questions answared here.... :twisted:

1. Does Buddha Dal (or the Buddha Dal Uk) or any other Nihang Dal have a written Rehit Maryada or is it all this oral? [yeah!...i checked your site and found nothing :twisted: ]

2. Nihang "Panth" is believed to be one of the four "panths" that form the "original-sanatan Sikhism". on this site and others i have read that there are various Nihang groups:buddha dal, taruna dal, hariwale, bidhi chand, so on....i know that Nawab Kapur Singh divided the Khalsa between taruna and buddha..but what about these new dals? were they established at the same time? is so: DO ALL OF THESE NIHANG 'PANTHIS' follow one Rehit? or are there major differences between them too....as we "mainstream sikhs" have major differences among us....

3. Akal Takht and buddha dal had one and same Jathedar untill we the mainstremers hijacked the Takhts in Punjab.......so are the Hukams that we pass from the Takht and the Gurmatta the Sarbat Khalsa (apparently does not include you guys...or what) passes......are they of any importance for the Nihangs? Or do you guys have seperate Hukamnamas and Gurmatta which the 'Akali Nihangs Guru Khalsa Panth' deciedes?

If so; then why did the respected Babaji Sanata Singhji give an apology to the SGPC (which the biggest dusths according to some guys here :? )....if the Buddha Dal does not have belief in the present Akal Takht and the mainstrems who control it? [isn't just better to be like Baba Kala Afghana who denouces the Jathedar....]

4. So Bhaji i have faith in the so called Sikh Rehit Maryada published by SGPC....apparently i am dusths too..but no problem.....we both say that Halal is not Sikhi....don't we? and we both say that Jathka is allowed.....but can we have Jathka in our backyards in Slough??? :?

should we fight for this....as the muslims have done for Halal?? or should be just buy meat from the shop and jump into McDonalds? presently i guess the Nihangs in UK are not able to follow the strict Khalsa Jathka codes or are they? anyway tell me what is the best?

and sorry if i have wasted your time..... :LOL: i am just an idiot....

Deep Singh, I'll answer those questions soon (I havent forgotten...just been a bit busy)

:LOL:

kaur @ gurus feet, please have a read of the following:

Jatha welcomes RSS into Sikh fold

Tribune News Service

AMRITSAR, May 9 — The Akhand Kirtani Jatha (International) and All-India Sikh Students Federation (Pir Mohammad) has urged Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Joginder Singh not to take any hasty decision on the issue of Rashtriya Sikh Sangat — an offshoot of the RSS.

Addressing a press conference here today, Giani Baldev Singh, deputy chief of the Jatha, said that if the RSS expressed full faith in Guru Granth Sahib, teachings of Sikh Gurus and shunned communalism, it would welcome its activities. However, the RSS would have to consider Sikhs as separate nation (quom).

Giani Baldev Singh further said that Sikhism had a strong base and hence faced no threat from the RSS. He said some forces wanted to derive political mileage by creating a fear-psychosis.

The Akhand Kirtani Jatha (International) however, said that distortion of the holy scriptures by the RSS would not be tolerated.

To a question, Giani Baldev Singh said that some forces wanted to "torpedo" the SAD-BJP combine by raising the issue of the RSS. If RSS propagates Sikhism as per the teachings of Sikh gurus and tenets of Sikhism it will be a welcome step.

Replying to another question, Giani Baldev Singh said the SGPC should constitute a panel to reach a consensus on Dasam Granth — a holy scripture. He said the controversy over the Granth was unfortunate and the findings of the panel should be acceptable to all concerned.

The Akhand Kirtani Jatha welcome the call of the RSS that each Hindu family should baptise its eldest son Sikh. "The revivalism of the age old tradition would broaden the base of Sikhism and strengthen relations between both communities, he said.

The Akhand Kirtani Jatha also accorded religious patronage to AISSF (Pir Mohammad).

from: http://www.tribuneindia.com/2000/20000510/punjab.htm#8

...and Akhand Kirtani Jatha accuse Nihang Singhs of being in bed with the RSS.

The truth seems to be surfacing gradually....who will survive? :LOL:

:D thanks for that Narsingha jee

about the article you presented from Tribune....

umm last time i read that and checked with some Akjers i know...they said that AKJI and AKJ UK/CANADA are seperate orgs and have different opinions on a lot of issues... :) so that is not so strange that any UK/Canada wale AKJ have not said so....

BUT if you read what AKJI and AISSF have said:

- full faith in Guru Granth Sahib

- teachings of Sikh Gurus

- shunned communalism

- consider Sikhs as separate nation (quom)

Bhaji EVEN me can say that if any org...also RSS or VHP wants to start giving their members Amrit and consider themselves Sikhs...and the above points are followed...then YEAH THEY ARE SIKHS jee.... :D

Guest inderjit

how can mr narsingha get offended by somebody calling him a admin cut, when on his website he had a section called admin cut's and displayed pictures of the akj panj pyareh and singhs like bhai amolak singh??!!? it was ever so clever to cover their eyes.. ha ah hehe so funny.. not.

if u cant take it dont dish it out. <Admin Cut>