Weight Loss Program

Singh123456777

I started a weight loss program and I will be updating this thread after every workout and will post results by march 19 or even earlier.I will do a side by side photo comparison of me when I was fat and me when I'm skinny.

My goal is to loose 25 pounds and be 170.Right now my weight is 195 and my waist is 42 inches and I'm 5'11 and a half tall.

Any tips and motivation will be accepted.

Anyone wana workout as well?

I started a weight loss program and I will be updating this thread after every workout and will post results by march 19 or even earlier.I will do a side by side photo comparison of me when I was fat and me when I'm skinny.

My goal is to loose 25 pounds and be 170.Right now my weight is 195 and my waist is 42 inches and I'm 5'11 and a half tall.

Any tips and motivation will be accepted.

Anyone wana workout as well?

We are on the same page ..chalo lets start together :)

Other difference was they lived in a different environment, entirely.

Eat but don't worry too much.

Workout is extra, weight loss or gain is on diet. I lost 100 lbs 11.5 year ago gained 50 last year to bulk, lost 12 in past 5 weeks despite shoulder injury.

My strategy? Eat bakra, pinee, and have some oj every couple days. Lol,

Ghee and paratha will make you like a rock if your work is breaking rocks.

Otherwise you'll get fat. If you're doing kheti, or fighting no better food though.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

ਚਕ ਦੇ ਫਟੇ ਸਿੰਘਾ!

No, just not a christian from the church of singh sabha.

Bakra has been the traditional civilian meat for a long time.

After seeing tukey, pork, beef, etc.

Goat gets you the strongest due to the high level of iron. Pork is ok but personal preference.

Boar is what you should eat, pork is not good.

Saag will get you big, or go live in Punjab for a month. Drink from the kamadhi my dada ji say that got men built.

He's 102 and still laughs louder than most, so probably more merit in his wisdom than fitness magazine.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

I wouldn't take that to the extreme though, you end up rebounding hard because you get tired of having no carb 8-13 months in.

And I don't mean no carb literally.

I'd say low carb until the weight comes off. Once you reach your goal, slowly start bringing carbs back in, and intensify your training to match.