Sant Jagjit Singh Harkhowal

nachology

I will be going to Punjab in at the end of March and with Guru Sahibs blessings was hoping to have darshan of Baba Ji.

Does anyone have Baba jis contact information, i think he is doing Seva in Sultanpur Lodhi but am not sure if he will be there. Does anyone know if he gives time to meet sangat who want darshan/bachans.

Thanks in advance.

I will be going to Punjab in at the end of March and with Guru Sahibs blessings was hoping to have darshan of Baba Ji.

Does anyone have Baba jis contact information, i think he is doing Seva in Sultanpur Lodhi but am not sure if he will be there. Does anyone know if he gives time to meet sangat who want darshan/bachans.

Thanks in advance.

Sant Jagjeet Singh have a small cottage within some fields (perimeter boarded) very close to Gurdwara Ber Sahib. If you face the Gurdwara Ber Sahib from the car park entrance it is on your left about 100 yards away. Just ask anyone because mahapursh are highly known and respected in the area.

They have followed a strict routine all there lives and rarely leave their dera. During the day they do allocate some time after noon for talking to sangat and helping people with their problems and arranging seva such as langars etc, but most of the time they remain in Guru Granth Sahib's seva or teaching a few behgams. In the evening they walk about the dera into the night whilst reciting simran and gurbani. They rise at 2.30 am. These are things i have seen all with my own eyes.

They have a singh from the UK who is the caretaker of the dera...they also have a singh who baba jee has imparted huge vidiya to, he is from the vilage Sultanpur Lodhi popularly known as loyeeaa.

His phone number is +918146306969 best to find out out sant jee are their may save you a visit...but a visit to that area is recommendeed anyway as it has massive pehra of Guru Nanak Dev Jee just as Hazur Sahib has of Dashmesh Pita. thyere are 14 Gurdwaras in the area worth seeing related to Guru Jee not to mention sadhus of the area like Baba Kahn Das

post-2591-0-17794600-1394060093_thumb.jp

Edited by PAL 07

Do you have to be a behangam to study with Baba Jee?

Those behangams that stay at his kutiya are not allowed at all to leave the dera and have left their parents/family they are basically virakat sadhus. I remember one of em he was pure mast. To pass baba jee's kasvatee is very hard. I remember Sant Jee saying that even though these singh;s have high jeevan baba jee himslef had do to even harder seva of the mahapurks he stayed with such as going only one water for 3 months. When i stayed there was 2 singhs from canada they were learnng keertan and santhya. I guess its all about who hwe gives permission to. Harkovale have massive jeevan, antarjamta, see the future everything, they are like Baba Mohan Singh Bindranvale

• 6 years later...
On 3/11/2014 at 2:55 AM, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Is Giani Mohan Singh Ji Bhindranwale still in this world?

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ 

Hanji. Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji is present and as per information from the village and other sangat, Baba Ji gives darshan to Sangat on Sangrand. Baba Ji spends most of his time in Bandgi.

• 2 years later...

@ PAL 07, Thank you for adding the above information about Baba ji, Because of this, we were able to do Darshan of Babaji in March 2023. No words to thank you. Babaji Ashram was little hard to find on the busy street - as it was Massya day when we went. You have to go on the street until you find a sign on the street - That Says - Sant Jawala Singh Ji Harkhowal and make a left turn on street - if I am right - not 100 percent sure as we were bit confused to find the Ashram.